101investing Review and Tutorial 2021
United States not accepted.
Go to the Brokers List for alternatives
|CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. Between 74-89 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.|
|101investing Facts & Figures|
101investing.com is a CFD broker providing access to a range of financial markets.
• Best FX Broker Europe 2020 - Broker Check
• Best New Broker in Europe 2020 - Forex Awards
• Best Cryptocurrency Broker 2020 - World Finance
|Instruments||CFDs on Forex, Indices, Stocks, Commodities, Cryptocurrencies and Metals|
|Pay Methods||emerchantpay, Neteller, Skrill, Trustly, Visa, Western Union, WorldPay|
|Min. Trade||0.01 lots|
|Trade hundreds of assets using CFDs with leverage.|
Trading CFD forex pairs with tight spreads.
Trade on +20 cryptocurrency pairs CFDs with 1:2 leverage.
|Coins||BTCCNY, BTCEUR, BTCGBP, BTCUSD, BTGUSD, DSHEUR, DSHUSD, ETCEUR, ETCUSD, LTCEUR, LTCUSD, XMRUSD and others|
101investing.com is a CySEC-regulated broker offering over 250 CFDs on the MT4 trading platform. This review unpacks the login process, account options, fees, and more. Find out whether to sign up with 101investing and start trading.
101investing Company Details
101Investing is a CFD broker offering access to 250+ assets to trade through CFDs.
101Investing does not charge commission and deposit fees to clients, but other fees are applicable.
With a range of educational resources available, the broker caters to both retail and professional clients.
101Investing is operated by FXBFI Broker Financial Invest Ltd with headquarters in Limassol, Cyprus. The company is licensed and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC).
The MetaTrader 4 (MT4) platform is a popular choice among traders. The platform provides a fast, seamless, and flexible trading experience, with a range of advanced features to suit different trading styles. Users have access to different features such as:
- 9 time frames, from one minute (M1) to one month (MN)
- 24 analytical objects for price forecasting
- 4 market order execution modes
- 30 built-in indicators
- Full trade history
- One-click trading
The MT4 platform can be downloaded from the 101investing website and is compatible with Windows and Mac devices. Users will need to register for an account to log in and access the platform.
The MT4 WebTrader gives clients access to over 250 assets without the need for any program download.
From an internet browser, traders enjoy 30 indicators, 24 analytical objects, four market order execution modes, and more. WebTrader can be accessed via a demo account as well.
101investing offers a generous range of assets to trade with CFDs:
- Forex – Over 45 currency pairs available to trade on CFDs, including EUR/USD, AUD/USD, and EUR/JPY
- Cryptocurrencies – Trade over 20 popular cryptocurrencies CFDs, including Bitcoin and Ethereum
- Commodities – Over 15 hard and soft commodities are available to trade with CFDs, including gold, gas, and oil.
- Stocks – Trade 75+ well known global stocks on CFDs, such as Amex, Facebook, and Sony
- Indices – Trade CFDs on some of the world’s most well known indices, including the FTSE 100 and DAX 30
Spreads & Fees
Spreads on forex pairs start from 0.7 pips for the EUR/USD, 0.9 pips for the EUR/GBP, and 1.3 for the GBP/USD. These are fairly competitive but not as low as other brokers.
For indices, spreads start from 1 point for the FTSE 100, and for commodities, such as crude oil, spreads are around 0.03. Spreads on silver and gold are 0.037 and 0.37 respectively.
Other fees include swap charges on overnight positions, as well as an inactivity fee levied on dormant accounts.
Leverage level varies depending on the account chosen, CFD asset class and the client categorisation – Retail or Professional.
For retail customers:
- Commodities – 1:20
- Indices – 1:20
- Cryptos – 1:2
- Forex – 1:30
- Stocks – 1:5
For professional clients, the maximum leverage offered is 1:500.
With the MT4 mobile app, users can trade on 250 assets with over 30 analytical tools.
Client can have access to the full package of order types and execution modes, charting tools, trading history, 9 time frames, and in-app chat support. The MT4 mobile app is compatible with iOS and Android systems.
Payment options include:
- Credit/debit card
- Bank wire transfer
- eMerchantPay, Skrill, SafeCharge, Worldpay, Solidpay, Paydoo and others
The minimum deposit accepted is $250 or any other currency equivalent.
101Investing clients wishing to proceed with a withdrawal request need to inform the Customer Support Department via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by submitting the request form within Client Portal which is available 24/7 and provide the relevant information.
FXBFI Financial Broker Invest Ltd reserves the right to charge а withdrawal fee at an amount equal to 50 EUR if there is insignificant (only one single position placed оn the trading account) or nо trading activity in the Client’s trading account prior to the submission of the withdrawal request.
101invesing offers a demo account so prospective users can test the MT4 platform and the broker’s services. Loaded with virtual cash, users can trade in live markets, responding to price fluctuations in real-time. It’s also a good opportunity to test the broker’s customer support and trade management tools.
Deals & Bonuses
As per applicable restrictions, 101investing does not offer any deposit bonus deals or promotions to attract or retain potential or existing clients.
101Investing is operated by FXBFI Broker Financial Invest Limited. The company is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) with license number 315/16.
Most importantly, the company make sure client’s funds are segregated from corporate operating accounts and are deposited in first-class and global banking institutions.
The broker is also a member of the Investor Compensation Fund (ICF). The main essence of the ICF is to compensate covered clients for potential claims arising from the failure of a member of the ICF to fulfil its obligations towards its clients.
101investing offers a number of useful resources and tools for different types of investors:
- E-books on investing basics, advanced analysis, market overviews, etc
- Courses on strategies, CFDs and stocks, social trading, etc
- Economic calendar & earnings reports calendar
- Regular articles, webinars & video tutorials
There are four account types to choose from: Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Pro. The minimum deposit is $250 and leverage limits go up to 1:500 with the Gold and Platinum accounts (for professional clients only) and up to 1:30 for both retail and professional clients with the Silver account.
The Gold and Platinum accounts offer swap discounts of 25% and 50% and come with a range of extra features, including access to webinars/videos, a dedicated account manager, and news alerts.
Professional traders will need to contact customer services for information on the Pro account.
You can open an account fairly quickly by filling out the online sign-up form. The form will ask for personal details, investment experience, and security documents, before requesting your initial deposit.
Advantages available of 101investing include:
- Mobile, web and PC trading platforms
- Wide range of educational resources
- Over 250 instruments available
- No commission charged to clients
- Regulation Adherence
Disadvantages of creating a 101investing account include:
- CFDs only
- US clients not accepted
CFDs Forex and cryptocurrency trading is available 24 hours a day. Opening hours for stocks CFDs are 16:30 – 23:00 GMT. For CFDs on gold and silver, trading hours are 01:00 – 24:00 GMT but for other CFD commodities, operating hours vary, so users will need to check the 101Investing website. Similarly, trading hours for indices vary with specific times listed on the broker’s website.
101Investing’s customer support is available Monday to Friday from 09:00 – 23:00 GMT+2 and on weekends 11:00 – 20:00 GMT+2. There are several contact options available:
- Telephone – +357 80092740
- Email – email@example.com
- Online contact form – Contact Us page
- Live chat – Located on the right-hand side of the website
Customer reviews do point out that live chat wait times are longer than at other providers.
The broker’s registered address is at 79, Spyrou Kyprianou Ave., MGO Protopapas Building, 1st Floor, 3076, Limassol, Cyprus.
101Investing makes effort to provide the possible industry-standard data safety and security, including strict firewalls and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption on the MetaTrader platform. Servers are located in SAS 70 certified data centres and all monetary transactions are under Level 1 PCI compliance.
Theregulated broker can be a good choice for different types of investors, with a vast range of educational tools and resources on offer. The broker offers fairly low spreads and no-commission trading, as well as a demo account upon login. The one area that could do with improvement is the customer support on live chat, which only seem to offer help after you have registered for an account.
Cross Border Services
101Investing is operated by FXBFI Broker Financial Invest Ltd. The company provides investment and ancillary services to registered clients within the European Union, European Economic Area and Switzerland.
101investing only accepts traders from Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany, Estonia, Ireland, Greece, Spain, France, Croatia, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Hungary, Malta, Netherlands, Austria, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, Finland, Sweden, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Cyprus.
Alternatives to 101investing
If you are looking for alternatives to 101investing we have compiled a list of the top 5 brokers that are similar to 101investing below. This list of brokers like 101investing is in order of similarity and only includes companies that accept traders from your location.
- EagleFX – EagleFX is a popular trading broker offering forex, stocks, cryptos & commodities.
- LQDFX – LQDFX offers online trading with multiple STP accounts and MT4 analysis tools.
- eToro – eToro is a multi-asset platform which offers both investing in stocks and cryptoassets, as well as trading CFDs.
- Forex.com – Forex.com boast a global reputation. Regulated in the UK, US and Canada they offer a huge range of markets, not just forex, and offer very tight spreads and a cutting edge platform.
- Just2Trade – Just2Trade offer hitech trading on stocks and options with some of the lowest prices in the industry
Is 101investing.com fake?
FXBFI Broker Financial Invest Limited (101investing) is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) with license number 315/16. The broker is a legitimate entity.
What account types are available at 101investing?
There are four account types available for retail and professional clients: Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Pro. The maximum leverage for retail clients is 1:30. The maximum leverage for professional clients is 1:500. Higher account tiers benefit from swap discounts, account managers, and additional trading tools.
How do I open a 101investing demo account?
You can register for a demo account on the broker’s website. Login details will then be shared by your account manager.
How much capital do I need to trade on 101investing?
The minimum initial deposit required for all accounts is $250.
What platforms are available at 101investing?
101investing offers the MetaTrader 4 platform in mobile, web, and desktop versions.
|101investing.com is a CFD broker providing access to a range of financial markets.
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. Between 74-89 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
101investing vs Other Brokers
- DeltaStock vs 101investing
- IronFX vs 101investing
- IFC Markets vs 101investing
- 101investing vs BinaryCent
- CMC Markets vs 101investing
- FXPrimus vs 101investing
- Gemini vs 101investing
- Pepperstone vs 101investing
- Global FX vs 101investing
- AAAFx vs 101investing
- 101investing vs Axiory
- ETX Capital vs 101investing
- Freetrade vs 101investing
- JustForex vs 101investing
- 101investing vs Zero Markets
- Saxo Bank vs 101investing
- TP Global FX vs 101investing
- ICM Capital vs 101investing
- City Credit Capital vs 101investing
- Dukascopy vs 101investing
- FP Markets vs 101investing
- FxGlory vs 101investing
- FXDD vs 101investing
- Infinox vs 101investing
- Mega Trader FX vs 101investing
- ForexTB vs 101investing
- Markets.com vs 101investing
- AskoBID vs 101investing
- Interactive Brokers vs 101investing
- BDSwiss vs 101investing
- TradeStation vs 101investing
- Trade360 vs 101investing
- Webull vs 101investing
- 4xCube vs 101investing
- IC Markets vs 101investing
- Hantec Markets vs 101investing
- MultiBank FX vs 101investing
- XM vs 101investing
- ZuluTrade vs 101investing
- EverFX vs 101investing
- OctaFX vs 101investing
- BCS Forex vs 101investing
- 101investing vs Atiora
- Questrade vs 101investing
- Dsdaq vs 101investing
- Fortrade vs 101investing
- VantageFX vs 101investing
- 101investing vs FXCM
- FCMarket vs 101investing
- BitMex vs 101investing
- Trade Nation vs 101investing
- 101investing vs RoboForex
- 101investing vs CIX Markets
- LBLV vs 101investing
- XTrade vs 101investing
- 101investing vs AccentForex
- ActivTrades vs 101investing
- CMTrading vs 101investing
- EagleFX vs 101investing
- AMarkets vs 101investing
- Equiti vs 101investing
- Investous vs 101investing
- Binomo vs 101investing
- PrimeXBT vs 101investing
- Binary.com vs 101investing
- 101investing vs ATC Brokers
- FXPro vs 101investing
- Deriv.com vs 101investing
- StormGain vs 101investing
- eXcentral vs 101investing
- IG Group vs 101investing
- Capital.com vs 101investing
- Finq.com vs 101investing
- Oanda vs 101investing
- Alpari vs 101investing
- E-Trade vs 101investing
- eToro vs 101investing
- Robinhood vs 101investing
- Expert Option vs 101investing
- ADS Securities vs 101investing
- IQ Option vs 101investing
- 101investing vs Admiral Markets
- 24Option vs 101investing
- Invest.com vs 101investing
- 101investing vs 12Trader
- AxiTrader vs 101investing
- FXChoice vs 101investing
- 101investing vs Avatrade
- Libertex vs 101investing
- TD Ameritrade vs 101investing
- Trading212 vs 101investing
- Swissquote vs 101investing
- FBS vs 101investing
- Forex.com vs 101investing
- Coinbase vs 101investing
- 101investing vs Olymp Trade
- FXTM vs 101investing
- Videforex vs 101investing
- Fusion Markets vs 101investing
- Plus500 vs 101investing
- Degiro vs 101investing