MTrading Review 2021
United States not accepted.
Go to the Brokers List for alternatives
|MTrading Facts & Figures|
MTrading offers 100+ assets for investing across desktop & mobile trading platforms.
• Change Africa Summit Award 2019
• FiNEXPO Best Broker 2019 & 2018
• Best Forex Rebate Provider 2016
|Bonus||200% deposit bonus with MPremium|
|Instruments||Forex, CFDs, indices, commodities|
|Payment Methods||Credit Card, Mastercard, Neteller, Perfect Money, Skrill, Visa, Wire Transfer|
|Min. Trade||0.01 lots|
|Auto Trading||Yes (APIs)|
|Start investing in forex, stocks and commodities with competitive spreads.|
Trade dozens of online currencies with a range of MT4 trading tools.
MTrading is an unregulated broker offering investing in forex, indices, stocks, and commodities. The MT4 platform is available with a host of add-ons and extra features. Our review of the broker covers minimum deposits, withdrawals, spreads, leverage and more. Find out whether to sign-up for an MTrading account.
The broker was established in 2012 and has since grown into 10 offices globally with over 250,000 customers. The company predominately operates in Africa, Latin America and Asia with customers in Nigeria, Thailand, Malaysia and beyond.
MTrading is not regulated by any regulatory body and its head office is in St Vincent and the Grenadines. The brokerage offers a modest range of instruments with excellent tools, including a copy trading service.
Note, clients cannot sign up for an account from the US, UK, Australia and some other countries.
The broker offers a choice of trading platforms depending on user needs:
The broker offers the well-regarded MT4 solution for investing in forex and CFDs. Traders benefit from many features:
- One-click trading
- Multiple order types
- Multi-timeframe charts
- Automated trading via EAs
- Available on Windows and Mac
- Dozens of technical indicators and price alerts
- Customisable user interface with bespoke chart analysis
MetaTrader 4 Multi-Terminal
- Similar interface to MT4
- Simultaneous management of multiple accounts
- A breadth of drawing and charting analysis tools
- Use a number of screens to track pending orders and live prices
MetaTrader 4 Supreme Edition
- Powerful trading tool for the more experienced traders
- Advanced pattern recognition technology
- Day trading strategy insights
- Technical analysis indicators
- Suitable for expert traders
- Range of risk management tools available such as stop outs
- Easy-to-use trade management tools
- Straightforward forex pip calculator
- Decent range of indicators
- No download required
Over 100 instruments and assets are offered for online investing, including 10 indices, over 65 stocks, 60+ majors, minors and exotics, as well as 10 commodities, including energies and metals. Whilst a reasonable range of products, cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin, are not offered. Binary options and futures are also not available. With that said, the needs of most online traders are met.
Spreads & Commission
The broker charges zero commissions on all instruments with the M.Premium account and $4 on each lot with the M.Pro account. MTrading offers typical floating spreads on popular pairs EURUSD (1.2 pips), USDJPY (1.4 pips), and GBPUSD (1.7 pips). Whilst not the lowest spreads in the market, the broker is transparent and breaks down fees in its contract specifications page.
MTrading offers leverage up to 1:1000 with both the M.Premium and M.Pro accounts. These are high leverage levels that let traders seriously amplify their positions. On the downside, it also means investors can lose large sums if they do not use risk management tools.
The broker offers mobile trading across both M.Premium and M.Pro accounts. Available on iOS and Android (APK) devices, clients can access the full range of MTrading assets. Deposits and withdrawals can be requested through the mobile app, along with customer support and push notifications. The broker’s copy trading service, which lets users mirror the strategies of successful traders, is also available.
MTrading offers a decent list of deposit and withdrawal methods, including:
- Visa – 1.5% deposit fee, 1.5% withdrawal fee
- Mastercard – 1.5% deposit fee, 1.5% withdrawal fee
- Wire transfer – 0% deposit fee, 0% withdrawal fee
- Neteller – 0% deposit fee, 3% withdrawal fee
- Skrill – 0% deposit fee, 3% withdrawal fee
- Perfect Money – 1% deposit fee, 1% withdrawal fee
Processing times for credit/debit cards are typically instant, e-wallets are processed within 24 hours and wire transfer can take 1-3 working days. Fees may vary depending on the trader’s jurisdiction.
Demo Account Review
MTrading offers a demo account for prospective traders that operates in the same way as the live account, though trades do not affect the market. The trial account is a great place to start for investors looking to test the MT4 platforms and the broker’s copy trading service. Users are then free to sign up for a live account when they feel ready.
A flexible 200% deposit bonus is available with the MPremium account. MTrading also offers cashback at $1 for every lot traded for a fee of $99 per year. While incentives can look appealing, it’s important to check bonus terms and conditions before you sign up. Note, welcome bonuses may also change.
MTrading (ServiceComsvg Ltd.) is registered with the Financial Services Authority of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. Unfortunately, there is no strict regulatory oversight so the broker effectively operates without checks and balances. Negative balance protection is typically not available. This is a concern and we do not recommend opening an account with an unregulated provider.
The broker offers a range of educational resources to enhance the MTrading experience, these include webinars, financial seminars and tutorials. Perhaps the most useful extra service, however, is the broker’s copy trading service. You can copy the deals of other traders in a few simple steps. Head to the Trader ‘s Room, browse the list of signal providers with associated ratings and select the trader you’d like to follow. You can automatically copy trades or you can manually enter positions.
Note: MTrading does not offer a margin calculator.
MTrading offers two retail trading accounts; M.Premium and M.Pro. Both account types offer the MT4 platform, mobile trading, access to expert advisors, market analysis, and extensive educational resources.
- Minimum deposit – $100
- Trading instruments – 100+
- Commission – not charged
- Leverage – up to 1:1000
- Execution type – STP
- Minimum deposit – $500
- Trading instruments – 25+ (forex and metals only)
- Leverage – up to 1:1000
- Commission – $4 per lot
- Execution type – ECN
MTrading also offers alternative investing accounts: PAMM: Money Manager, PAMM: Investor and CopyTrade: Investor. These accounts offer additional ways to increase returns and can be reviewed at MTrading.com.
- Copy trading service
- 200% deposit bonus
- Transparent fee structure
- MT4 platform with add-ons
- Available in India, Malaysia and Nigeria
- Range of methods for deposits & withdrawals
- Poor customer reviews
- No access to MetaTrader 5
- Limited range of products, including no cryptos
- Not available in multiple countries, including the US and UK
MTrading operates in EET. Trading hours vary by instrument but typically follow 01:00 – 00:00 Monday – Thursday, 01:00 – 23:00 Friday EET. Details on specific instrument trading hours can be found on the broker website.
The customer service team can be reached via:
- Phone– +357 220 241 66
- Email – support@MTrading.com
- Live chat – located in the bottom right-hand corner of any MTrading web page
Responses received from the live chat service were quick, helpful and the service is operated by a human rather than a bot. Personal contact details do not need to be provided to speak to the support team. The broker also offers an extensive FAQ section.
MTrading is a member of the Financial Commission which settles disputes in the financial services industry and can protect client funds up to €20,000. Members of the Financial Commission must adhere to regulations, which include the segregation of funds. Additionally, the broker offers secure deposit and withdrawal methods while the MT4 platform uses strict encryption protocols and dual-factor login.
The investing experience offered by MTrading is simple and straightforward. The broker’s website is easy to use and offers a number of resources, including demo accounts, deposit bonuses, and access to the MT4 platform. We particularly like the automated copy trading service. On the downside, MTrading is not regulated by a trustworthy agency and users must pay withdrawal fees before they can access profits. Overall, we’d recommend other brokers first.
MTrading accepts traders from Thailand, South Africa, Singapore, Hong Kong, India, France, Germany, Norway, Sweden, Italy, Denmark, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Qatar and most other countries.
Traders can not use MTrading from United States, Canada, Japan, United Kingdom, Australia, Belgium, New Zealand.
Alternatives to MTrading
If you are looking for alternatives to MTrading we have compiled a list of the top 5 brokers that are similar to MTrading below. This list of brokers like MTrading is in order of similarity and only includes companies that accept traders from your location.
- EagleFX – EagleFX is a popular trading broker offering forex, stocks, cryptos & commodities.
- LQDFX – LQDFX offers online trading with multiple STP accounts and MT4 analysis tools.
- Exinity – Exinity provides flexible low-cost trading in FX, commodities, indices and equities alongside unique education and support provided by teams located across the world. Now operating in the Middle East, through regulation from the Financial Services Regulatory Authority in Abu Dhabi and the Financial Services Commission of Mauritius, Exinity provides a range of services to traders and investors looking for new opportunities in the financial markets.
- Rockfort Markets – Rockfort Markets is a New Zealand broker with a competitive range of assets, trading platforms and market conditions.
- eToro – eToro is a multi-asset platform which offers both investing in stocks and cryptoassets, as well as trading CFDs.
Is MTrading regulated?
MTrading is unregulated and does not adhere to strict financial markets standards. This is a real drawback and we do not recommend signing up with unlicensed providers.
Does MTrading offer a deposit bonus?
MTrading allows traders to choose their bonus when depositing funds into the M.Premium account. This can range from 1% to 200%. Always check terms and conditions before signing up.
Is MTrading trustworthy?
Due to the lack of regulatory oversight, we are not comfortable recommending MTrading to our readers. There are also some concerning reviews online from customers.
Does MTrading offer a demo account?
Yes, the broker does offer a demo account. This is exactly the same as a live account but the volumes executed in the demo account don’t impact the market.
What trading hours does MTrading follow?
Trading hours vary by instrument but typically follow 01:00 – 00:00 Monday – Thursday, 01:00 – 23:00 Friday EET. See the broker’s website for more details.
|MTrading offers 100+ assets for investing across desktop & mobile trading platforms.|
MTrading vs Other Brokers
Compare MTrading with any other broker by selecting the other broker below.