EuroTrader Review 2022
EuroTrader (also known as EuroTrader Group) is an online broker offering retail trading on a variety of assets including forex and stocks. Clients from around the world can take advantage of EuroTrader’s services, including MT4 and MT5 platforms, four account types and competitive leverage rates. This review will discuss the broker’s regulation status, asset range, payment options and more.
EuroTrader was founded in 2018 by owner and CEO Dr Ozan Ozerk and from 2019 to 2021 it has grown and built an inclusive trading ecosystem. EuroTrader is headquartered in Larnaca, Cyprus, where it is also regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC).
EuroTrader caters to a large range of customers in countries all around Europe and the world. Currently, customers within the United States cannot trade with EuroTrader.
EuroTrader clients can use the MetaTrader 4 (MT4) platform, which is available to download for Windows and Mac OS. It is one of the most popular trading platforms around and comes packed with lots of features to improve your trading experience. These include 30 technical indicators, 24 drawing tools and automated (Auto) trading support. The platform is intuitive and user-friendly, making it easy to open and close trades.
EuroTrader users can also trade through MetaTrader 5 (MT5), the next generation of the MetaTrader trading platform. It includes many of the same features as MT4 and is equally user-friendly, though it has more tools than its predecessor. There are 38 technical indicators and six pending order types (compared to four in MT4). MT5 also has a built-in economic calendar. As with MT4, MT5 is available to download on both Windows and Mac OS.
EuroTrader clients can access a wide range of assets:
- 50+ forex pairs including exotic pairs
- 1000+ stocks from over 15 stock exchanges including NASDAQ, NYSE and LSE
- 15+ cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin and Ethereum
- 9+ indices including FTSE 100 and Nikkei 225
- 7+ commodities including gold, silver and oil
EuroTrader offers five different types of live trading account, each of which features different spreads and commissions:
This account is for beginners and clients who are going to trade in smaller amounts. The typical spreads for this account are 1-1.2 pips and no commission is charged. The maximum trade size is 10 lots.
This EuroTrader account was designed for traders who find themselves investing more often and is particularly aimed at day traders and scalpers. It comes with two options, either 0% on forex spreads or 0% on forex commission. If you choose the 0% spreads option, you will be charged a commission of $2.75 on any forex trading. The 0% commission option will have a small markup in spreads. The minimum trade size is 0.01 lots and the maximum is 50 lots.
This account was created for high-end traders. It is the premium account offered by EuroTrader. A typical spread on this account is 0-0.3 pips. Commissions of $4 are also charged per forex trade, with no commission on stocks. The minimum trading size is 1 lot, and the maximum is 1,000 lots. This account comes with an account manager.
This account is for customers who do not want to earn interest in their trade positions that extend to the next day. This is useful for people practising Sharia law or other religious beliefs. The average spread is 0.7-0.9 pips, the minimum trade size is 0.01 lots and the maximum is 50 lots. As with the hero account, an account manager is assigned.
For the micro account, the maximum leverage is 1:500. This means you can put down £10 and trade with £5,000. For the zero account, the limit is 1:300 and for hero and swap-free accounts, the maximum leverage is 1:100. Remember, leverage can increase your profits but it also increases losses.
EuroTrader is available on mobile through the MetaTrader apps. Both MT4 and MT5 have mobile apps available to download on iOS and Android. The apps do not have all the same functionalities and capabilities as the desktop platforms but they are still user-friendly and easy to open and close trades. The apps allow you to monitor the markets as well as perform technical analysis.
Making a deposit is easy, simply login to My EuroTrader, click deposit and follow the onscreen instructions. Deposits can be made via the following methods:
All deposit methods have an instant processing time, except for bank transfers, which take 1-3 business days. The minimum deposit is $50 for all methods, except for bank transfers, which have a minimum of $500 and Ozow, which has no minimum.
Withdrawals can be made via the same methods as deposits. Visa and Mastercard have a minimum withdrawal of $50, while there is no minimum for the other methods. Withdrawals to most methods take a processing time of approximately 1-5 business days, apart from Ozow, which is instant.
EuroTrader does offer a demo account. The account is fully functional and is a great place to test out your trading strategies before you open a real trading account. Users get unlimited funds and can place trades at live market prices in the simulated trading environment.
Deals & Promotions
EuroTrader has been known to run deals and promotions, including no deposit bonuses and deposit bonus offers. Right now, no offers are being run. Check the broker’s website for news of upcoming promotions.
Regulation & Licensing
EuroTrader has attained three different licenses from separate regulatory bodies. First, they have a license with the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC). CySEC is the financial regulator for the Republic of Cyprus. As they are regulated by a body from an EU member state, EuroTrader is allowed to offer its services around the European Economic Area (EEA).
In addition to this, EuroTrader has a license with the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA). Finally, they are also licensed by the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA), the South African financial regulatory body.
EuroTrader has a wealth of additional tools designed to improve your trading experience and output:
- Pip Value Calculator: This helps you find the value per pip in the base currency you choose when forex trading. Simply fill in your deposit currency, the pip amount, the forex pair you will trade and the trade size in lots to find out the pip value.
- Margin Calculator: This helps you find the minimum amount you need to open and maintain a new position.
- Profit And Loss Calculator: This is useful in designing your stop-loss and take-profit prices. Fill out the required information, state whether you are going long (buying) or short (selling) and calculate the potential profit/loss.
- Currency Converter: This calculates the foreign exchange rates of popular currencies. Select your chosen currencies, enter the amount, and hit calculate.
- Risk Calculator: This tool is designed to help you manage risk levels. You can find out how many units you must buy/sell to minimise the risk gap.
- Economic Calculator: This calendar features all you need to know about the financial world. It includes everything from upcoming economic events to stock market holidays.
- Crypto Calendar: This tool is similar to the economic calendar but is focused on crypto. It features upcoming listings and events that will help you plan your investments.
- EuroTrader Academy: The EuroTrader academy is full of information and resources. Any serious trader knows that they should always be learning and this academy is the place to go, with all sorts of tips and guidance.
Advantages of trading with EuroTrader include:
- Islamic accounts
- No withdrawal fees
- MetaTrader platforms
- Commission-free accounts
- Over 2,000 financial instruments
- Tight spreads and low trading fees
Disadvantages flagged up include:
- No US customers
- Not FCA-regulated
The EuroTrader platform is always available. Cryptocurrencies can be traded 24/7, while forex runs 24 hours a day during the week. Other markets like stocks will depend on the opening times of the stock exchange they are listed on.
EuroTrader also offers a virtual private server (VPS). This allows you to keep trading even if your computer is not turned on, perfect for when you need to focus on other careers and jobs or just need to get some sleep.
EuroTrader offers 24/5 customer support for any issue from forgetting your login details to a trading dispute. In addition to opening a ticket online, clients can contact EuroTrader via these methods:
- Phone: +44 20 8004 7430
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
EuroTrader can also be contacted through many popular social media platforms, including WhatsApp, Telegram and Twitter. EuroTrader cannot be contacted through LinkedIn, where they have a London address listed.
Safety & Security
At EuroTrader, security is a top priority. The platform implements industry-leading security features to protect every user and every trade. Also, through the MetaTrader platforms, clients can turn on two-factor authentication (2FA), which adds extra security at the login stage.
EuroTrader Group is a regulated online trading broker that offers over 2,000 financial instruments from forex to stocks and crypto. The platform uses the ever-popular MetaTrader (MT4 and MT5) platforms and has received many positive reviews on respected sites. This broker is great for beginners as well as seasoned veterans, though American traders must look elsewhere.
Is EuroTrader FCA Regulated?
No, EuroTrader is not FCA regulated. However, it has licenses with CySEC, FINMA and the FSCA.
Is EuroTrader Safe?
EuroTrader implements industry-standard security features and offers 2FA login verification.
Is EuroTrader A Scam?
EuroTrader holds three respectable brokerage licenses and has received positive client reviews on many sites.
Does EuroTrader Offer A Demo Account?
Yes, EuroTrader offers a demo account. Through this, users can try out new trading strategies and practise in new markets at live prices, with no risk of monetary loss.
Does EuroTrader Offer An Islamic Account?
EuroTrader offers an Islamic account that that does not charge clients swap fees for holding positions open overnight.
EuroTrader accepts traders from Australia, Thailand, Canada, United States, United Kingdom, South Africa, Singapore, Hong Kong, India, France, Germany, Norway, Sweden, Italy, Denmark, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Qatar and most other countries.
Alternatives to EuroTrader
If you are looking for alternatives to EuroTrader we have compiled a list of the top 5 brokers that are similar to EuroTrader below. This list of brokers like EuroTrader is in order of similarity and only includes companies that accept traders from your location.
- LQDFX – LQDFX offers online trading with multiple STP accounts and MT4 analysis tools.
- eToro – eToro is a multi-asset platform which offers both investing in stocks and cryptoassets, as well as trading CFDs. eToro USA LLC does not offer CFDs, only real crypto assets available.
- Forex.com – Forex.com boast a global reputation. Regulated in the UK, EU, US and Canada they offer a huge range of markets, not just forex, and offer very tight spreads and a cutting edge platform.
- Uphold – Trading in the Uphold environment offers a one-stop-shop for all your crypto requirements.
- Paxful – Paxful is a crypto trading exchange and digital wallet offering low fees and easy sign-up.
|EuroTrader is a regulated brokerage firm with securities and derivatives trading products, including stocks, forex and cryptos.|
EuroTrader vs Other Brokers
Compare EuroTrader with any other broker by selecting the other broker below.