Trade.com Review 2021
United States not accepted.
Go to the Brokers List for alternatives
|Trade.com Facts & Figures|
Trade.com offers thousands of tradable assets on desktop and mobile platforms.
|Instruments||Forex, CFDs, indices, shares, commodities, ETFs, bonds, crypto|
|Payment Methods||Credit Card, Mastercard, Neteller, Skrill, Sofort, Visa, Wire Transfer|
|Min. Trade||0.01 lots|
|Regulated By||FCA, CySEC, FSCA|
|Auto Trading||Yes (EAs)|
|Trade Signals||Yes (MT4)|
|CFDs are available on multiple financial markets including FX, indices & shares.|
Trade on the foreign exchange market with 1:30 leverage.
Trade leading cryptos with 1:2 leverage.
|Spread||From 0.02 USD|
|Coins||BTC, BCH, DSH, ETH, LTC, XRP|
Trade.com is a multi-asset brokerage offering over 100,000 instruments on the MetaTrader 4 and WebTrader platforms. Instruments available include forex pairs, CFDs, commodities, stocks, and cryptos. This review looks at the login process, available spreads, fees and payments. Find out if signing up with Trade.com is right for you.
The brokerage was founded in 2009 and has since established its head office in Cyprus. The company now has 100,000 customers worldwide in 125 markets. It is operated by Trade Capital Markets Ltd and Livemarkets Limited which are regulated by the CySEC, FSCA and FCA.
Compared to other providers, the broker offers an extensive portfolio of financial instruments and trading tools in a highly regulated environment.
Trade.com offers two platforms, WebTrader and MetaTrader 4. Both platforms have a simple login process and mobile apps.
- 24/5 online support
- Quick & easy to register
- One-click order execution
- Customisable financial indicators
- Easy to compare assets with multi-chart displays
- Detailed market financials and news announcements
- Price alerts, trending tools, and stop-loss notifications
Trade.com offer the industry-renowned MT4 platform which has the following features:
- One-click trading
- Multi-frame view
- High levels of customisation
- Dozens of technical indicators
- Historical data and past trends
- Automated trading through APIs
- Stop out levels with fast execution
Trade.com offers an impressive breadth of trading products with over 100,000 assets available on platforms:
- Crypto including Bitcoin
- 50+ major and minor forex pairs
- Commodities including coffee and gold
- 2,100+ company stocks, shares & bonds
- Over 30 ETFs (WebTrader only)
- 1,000 spread betting assets
- 25+ global indices
Spreads & Commission
Spreads with the broker vary depending on account type. Trade.com offers forex spreads as low as 1.0 on EURUSD, 1.0 on USDJPY, and 1.0 on GBPUSD, however, these are only available with the Exclusive account where the minimum deposit is $100,000. Traders opening Silver accounts with Trade.com can expect 3.0 pips on the same forex pairs. This means most beginners won’t be able to secure competitive floating spreads.
The broker charges additional fees on positions held overnight, currency conversions, and accounts inactive for more than 90 days.
Trade.com offers maximum leverage of 1:30 on forex and CFDs, though levels vary depending on the platform and asset. Some commodities have leverage of 1:10 whereas other assets, such as bonds, are available with leverage up to 1:50. Details of different leverage ratios by asset can be found on the broker’s website.
Note that whilst high leverage ratios can lead to greater returns, they can also result in significant losses.
Both WebTrader and MetaTrader 4 are available via mobile apps with Trade.com. The applications are available to download from both Apple and Android app stores. The mobile solutions are fully-featured with multiple chart types, risk management alerts and various payment options. Customer support is also available through the mobile apps.
Deposits & Withdrawals
Processing times are typically instant however withdrawals may take longer. Several payment methods are available via a secure online payment form:
- Bank transfer
- Major credit/debit cards
Trade.com absorbs all deposit and withdrawal fees but reserve the right to introduce minimum withdrawal amounts. All payment methods (except bank transfers) have a minimum withdrawal amount of $20, bank transfers require a minimum withdrawal of $100. Bank transfer withdrawals less than $100 incur a $50 fee, all other withdrawals less than $20 incur a $10 fee.
The broker offers a test account on their Direct Market Access site. Traders receive £10,000 in virtual funds to practice trading. Traders should use the demo account to familiarise themselves with Trade.com before putting their capital at risk. The demo account accurately replicates real-time trading conditions.
At the time of writing, no bonuses or promotions are offered when you sign up for an account. However, the broker may introduce deals to attract new traders in the future.
Trade.com is operated by Trade Capital Markets Ltd and Livemarkets Limited. Trade Capital Markets Ltd is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) and in South Africa by the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA). Livemarkets Limited is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
Trade.com offers several additional features to enhance the trading experience. The free tools are excellent resources for beginners, in particular, who can use the services to refine strategies and validate market outlooks. Experienced investors can also use the powerful tools to get additional market insights and perform detailed technical analysis.
- Free access to Trading View
- Trading Central MT4 add-on
- Regularly updated global economic calendar
The broker offers several account types depending on the asset traded. Traders investing in CFDs and ETFs have the following options available to them:
- Silver – Minimum deposit $100
- Gold – Minimum deposit $10,000
- Platinum – Minimum deposit $50,000
- Exclusive – Minimum deposit $100,000
Spreads and trading conditions become more competitive as you move up the account tiers. Clients can also expect more hands-on support from the broker.
Note, retail trading accounts simply require an online registration form.
There are several advantages to signing up with Trade.com:
- Multiple payment options
- Wide range of instruments
- 1,000 spread betting products
- Access to an industry-leading MT4 platform
- Registered with reputable regulators, including the FCA and CySEC
- Established broker with strong track record of positive customer reviews
Downsides of trading with the broker include:
- MetaTrader 5 not offered
- Additional fees to be wary of
- Wide spreads with lower account tiers
Trade.com follow standard trading hours: 24 hours a day, 5 days a week, effective Monday to Friday. With that said, the platform and website’s trading tools are available outside of standard market hours. See the company website for a breakdown of trading hours by asset.
Trade.com offers the following support options to its customers:
- WhatsApp chat service – Contact us logo
- Email enquiry form – Found on the Contact Us page
- Live chat – Found on the bottom right-hand side of the webpage
- Email address – support@Trade.com (available from Sunday 22:00 GMT till Friday 22:00 GMT)
Traders will need to provide personal details before being connected to a customer service representative when using the live chat service. Once connected, support staff are quick to respond to queries and knowledgable about the products, platforms and account options.
Trade.com is regulated by reputable bodies, including the FCA, and has implemented an investor compensation fund policy that should give traders confidence when deciding between brokers. Additionally, the broker uses the MT4 platform which offers strong user protection with additional security measures at login.
The brokerage’s multi-asset offering is an attractive prospect for aspiring day traders. With that said, Trade.com is not the most competitive provider when it comes to spreads and fees. Still, if you’re willing to pay a little more, you’ll get access to leading tools, a vast portfolio of products, and the peace of mind of using a highly regulated online broker.
Trade.com accepts traders from Australia, Thailand, United Kingdom, South Africa, Singapore, Hong Kong, India, France, Germany, Norway, Sweden, Italy, Denmark, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Qatar and most other countries.
Traders can not use Trade.com from United States, Canada, Japan, Belgium.
Alternatives to Trade.com
If you are looking for alternatives to Trade.com we have compiled a list of the top 5 brokers that are similar to Trade.com below. This list of brokers like Trade.com is in order of similarity and only includes companies that accept traders from your location.
- EagleFX – EagleFX is a popular trading broker offering forex, stocks, cryptos & commodities.
- Rockfort Markets – Rockfort Markets is a New Zealand broker with a competitive range of assets, trading platforms and market conditions.
- LQDFX – LQDFX offers online trading with multiple STP accounts and MT4 analysis tools.
- Exinity – Exinity provides flexible low-cost trading in FX, commodities, indices and equities alongside unique education and support provided by teams located across the world. Now operating in the Middle East, through regulation from the Financial Services Regulatory Authority in Abu Dhabi and the Financial Services Commission of Mauritius, Exinity provides a range of services to traders and investors looking for new opportunities in the financial markets.
- Forex.com – Forex.com boast a global reputation. Regulated in the UK, EU, US and Canada they offer a huge range of markets, not just forex, and offer very tight spreads and a cutting edge platform.
Is Trade.com regulated?
Trade.com is regulated by the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC), and in South Africa by the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA). This is a good sign that the broker is trustworthy.
What trading platforms does Trade.com use?
Trade.com offers the highly regarded MetaTrader 4 platform along with the WebTrader solution. Both trading terminals offer direct market access and a host of indicators, charts, and analysis features.
Is Trade.com available on mobile?
Yes, both MetaTrader 4 and WebTrader have mobile apps, available in the relevant app stores. Both apps are free to download and require your Trade.com login credentials to open.
What is the minimum deposit to trade with Trade.com?
Traders can open an account from $100 with the Silver account. This is a reasonable minimum requirement and means the broker is accessible for beginners.
Does Trade.com offer a demo account?
Yes, the broker offers a demo account to practice trading with 10,000 virtual funds. Users can close the trial account and switch to real-money investing when they feel ready.
|Trade.com offers thousands of tradable assets on desktop and mobile platforms.|
Trade.com vs Other Brokers
Compare Trade.com with any other broker by selecting the other broker below.