Fusion Markets Adds cTrader To Its Platform Offering
Australian-headquartered Fusion Markets has partnered with cTrader to provide an alternative to the MetaTrader suite.
- cTrader is available on desktop, web and mobile (iOS and Android)
- Users get sophisticated charting with 26 timeframes and 70 indicators
- Clients benefit from advanced market depth with 3 settings
- Candlestick and Heikin charts with dozens of timeframes and integrated indicators
- 3 market depth settings for a clearer view of liquidity; Standard, Price and VWAP
- Build and test automated trading strategies through cAlgo
- Customizable widgets with straightforward navigation
- One-click trading directly from charts
You can create a cTrader account through the Client Hub. Simply select your leverage and base currency and sign into the trading platform with your login credentials.
You can also test the cTrader platform through the Fusion Markets demo account.
About Fusion Markets
Fusion Markets is a forex and CFD broker regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC).
The brokerage is popular for its competitive trading fees, with spreads from 0.0 pips alongside a low commission of $2.25 per side.
New traders can get started with a $0 minimum deposit and a choice of base currencies, including USD, EUR and AUD.
Multiple payment methods are supported, from bank cards and wire transfers to e-wallets and Bitcoin.