FP Markets Introduces cTrader: A Powerful Platform For Multi-Asset Trading
FP Markets has added cTrader to its suite of trading tools. The forex and CFD platform has proven a popular alternative to the MetaTrader suite, with advanced features and a modern design.
- Clients of FP Markets can access cTrader on desktop and mobile, including iOS and Android devices.
- Users can trade 10,000+ assets covering forex, stocks, indices, commodities, ETFs, bonds and crypto.
- cTrader offers a powerful charting package for active traders with 70 indicators, 8 chart styles and timeframes from 1 minute to 1 month.
- The platform also provides reliable execution, level II pricing and a selection of order types.
Powerful Features For Serious Traders
cTrader is a trading platform and charting solution from technology provider, Spotware. It is designed for multi-asset trading and offers sophisticated tools for active investors.
cTrader’s key selling point is its charting capabilities. With 50+ timeframes, 30+ analytical objects, 70+ integrated indicators and more solutions available through cTrader Automate and the cTrader Store, it is great for technical analysis.
Compared to traditional platforms like MetaTrader 4, cTrader also provides superior market depth. While MT4 has one market depth feature, cTrader offers three: Standard, price and VWAP. This provides a clearer view of market liquidity at different price points, supporting entry timings.
cTrader also has a slick design with a clean and intuitive layout. Users can access all key trading tools from the primary workspace, including MarketWatch, TradeWatch and the Instruments Toolbar.
How To Use cTrader
New users can get started with cTrader in a few steps:
- Open an FP Markets trading account (Standard or Raw).
- A cTrader (cTID) will be given for each trading account. This will provide access to cTrader at all supporting brokers.
- Sign in to the platform to start trading. I recommend beginners try the platform in demo mode first.
About FP Markets
FP Markets is an online broker regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC) and the Cyprus Securities & Exchange Commission (CySEC).
Over 10,000 instruments are available, including a huge suite of stocks from New York, London, Hong Kong, Paris, Frankfurt, and Amsterdam.
New traders can get started with a $100 minimum deposit and the broker accepts a selection of fee-free payment methods, including bank cards, wire transfers and digital solutions like PayPal, Neteller and Perfect Money.