On Saturday 26th and Sunday 27th June, traders can access 10 hours of trading advice free of charge at Eightcap’s 2021 TraderFest. The virtual event will host speeches from some of the top traders in the industry. Over the course of the weekend, you’ll learn to trade like a pro at 12 talks designed to help you take your investing to the next level.
Plus, for beginners, there is a free MetaTrader 4 (MT4) and MetaTrader 5 (MT5) video tutorial to help you get started.
If you can’t attend the event, that’s no problem. Just leave your details – TraderFest will record everything and send it to you via email. You can rewatch the talks in your own time.
The lineup includes some of the biggest names in the industry, including bestselling author Kathy Lien, who wrote Day Trading and Swing Trading the Currency Market. Lien is also the Managing Director of FX Strategy and has a host of experience from her 20+ years in the industry.
Other big names include Linda Rasche, a commodities and futures trader with 40+ years of experience.
The Line Up:
- Rob Booker – YouTuber, podcast host and trader with 20+ years experience
- Blake Morrow – Author of ForexAnalytix and co-owner of LiquidTrader Technologies
- Kiana Danial – Author of Cryptocurrency Investing for Dummies and 3 other titles
- Daniel Sinnig – Algorithmic trader and founder at Biiuse Consulting and Investments
- Linda Rasche – Commodity and futures trader with 40+ years of experience
- Mandi Rafsendjani – Active trader with over 15 years of experience
- Tracy Schuchart – Oil and commodities trader and Twitter star
- Stuart McPhee – Australian trader, author and speaker
- Justin Hertzberg – CEO of Liquid Financial USA Inc
- Kathy Lien – Author and MD of FX Strategy
- Boris Schlossberg – Co-founder of BKForex.com
- Karen Foo – Award-winning forex trader
TraderFest is run by Eightcap, a Melbourne-based trading brokerage. Eightcap is regulated by ASIC and offers trading on forex, commodities, indices, stocks and cryptocurrencies. It utilises the award-winning MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 platforms, providing traders with all the customisable charts, graphs and technical indicators they need.
Plus, Eightcap has launched an automated trading tool called Capitalise.ai. The free tool allows you to create your own EAs without using code. You create your own logic and plug it into the tool. Just test your bot on the simulator and then try it for real.
Sign up to Eightcap and TraderFest today to give your strategy the best start.