Yadix Review and Tutorial 2021
United States not accepted.
Go to the Brokers List for alternatives
|Yadix Facts & Figures|
Yadix offers MT4 access for a range of CFD and forex products, alongside advanced tools like signals, VPS and ECN pricing.
|Bonus||100% deposit bonus|
|Payment Methods||Alipay, Cashu, Credit Card, Debit Card, FasaPay, iDeal, Neteller, Paysafecard, Perfect Money, QIWI, Skrill, Wire Transfer|
|Min. Trade||0.01 lots|
|Mobile Apps||iOS & Android|
|Yadix offers CFDs on foreign exchange, commodities and indices from across the world.|
Yadix boasts more than 50 major, minor and exotic currency pairs on the world-renowned MT4 platform.
Yadix is a forex broker that is registered in Seychelles and offers a wide range of currency pairs, alongside commodities and indices. This broker review will run through some basic company information, as well as the trading platforms on offer, typical spreads, account types, security and more.
Yadix was founded in 2010 in the Seychelles, where it isr registered. The broker is regulated by the Financial Services Authority of Seychelles (FSA). The broker boasts over 15 liquidity providers, including 14 tier-1 banks. The company itself has over 70 employees and brings in a yearly revenue of $16 million. The broker caters for anyone from Indonesia to the UK who is looking to get into forex trading. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced trader, Yadix wants to help you rock the financial world.
Yadix uses the award-winning MetaTrader 4 (MT4) trading platform, which can be downloaded from its website for Windows, Mac and Linux computers. The brokers’ platform is rated very highly by many professional traders and is one of the most popular forex packages in the world.
MT4 is intuitive to use and it is easy to navigate to different assets, charts and tools. The platform comes with a large number of pre-installed indicators and charting tools that are designed to help you effectively trade and track assets. With MetaTrader 4, users can even customise and install their own indicators. Orders can be executed with one click, making it simple and easy to open and close trades.
- Currency Pairs: 57 major, minor and exotic currency pairs, including EUR/USD, GBP/EUR and GBP/ZAR.
- Metals: 4 precious metal CFDs involving gold and silver
- Energies: US and UK oil CFDs
- Indices: 13 global stock index CFDs
Spreads & Commissions
The commission charges varies by account type on Yadix. With the classic account, investors pay no commission, while rebate account holders incur a commission of $5 charged per lot. Scalper and pro accounts have commissions that reduce to $3.50 and $2.50, respectively.
Typical spreads for Yadix customers will vary from account to account and from asset to asset. Classic and rebate accounts hold the following typical spreads:
- EUR/USD – 1.6
- EUR/GBP – 1.7
- GBP/USD – 2.3
- FTSE 100 – 5
- US Oil – 6
- Gold – 60
For the scalper and pro accounts, typical spreads are:
- EUR/USD – 0.2
- EUR/GBP – 0.4
- GBP/USD – 0.4
- FTSE 100 – 1
- US Oil – 2.8
- Gold – 20
Yadix offers flexible leverage ranging from 1:1 to 1:500. At a leverage rate of 1:500, you can put down $100 and open positions worth $50,000. Make sure to implement proper risk management as, even though leverage can increase your profits, it greatly increases losses.
Yadix traders can invest on the move through the MT4 mobile app, which is available on iOS (iPhone and iPad) and Android (APK). The application is user-friendly and makes it simple to trade directly and efficiently from a mobile phone.
The iPad/tablet versions are optimised to make use of the larger screen, ensuring all essential forex trading capabilities are shown on the screen. Both application versions boast a wide range of charting options, technical indicators, timeframes, order types and more.
Yadix accounts can be funded by a wide variety of methods, making the broker accessible to lots of geographical regions. The minimum deposit for any method is $100, while Skrill deposits are capped at $25,000.
All deposit methods are quickly and automatically credited, though Neteller takes a few minutes to show proof of funds. The full list of methods available is:
- Bank Wire
- Perfect Money
- Local Banks Asia
- Debit/Credit Card
Yadix places no limits, minimum or maximum, on withdrawal amounts. All request are processed on the same day and proof of funds should be also be received that day. Withdrawals can be made via:
- Bank Wire
- Credit/Debit Card
Yadix does offer a demo account that allows you to practise with virtual money, just like you would on games like GTA 5. The demo account is open to anyone, whether you are a beginner or an experienced trader. Open a demo account, sign in with your login credentials and the account will be credited with $100,000 of virtual trading cash. New traders and investors can use this account to practise using the MetaTrader 4 platform, while more experienced traders can use it to trial different strategies.
Deals & Promotions
Yadix have introduced many different bonuses and promotions for new customers:
- Rebate Program: With this promotion, investors can earn up to a $15 rebate per lot, whether they win or lose.
- 100% Welcome Bonus: Investors can deposit a minimum of $100 and receive a 100% bonus, up to the value of $250.
- Free London VPS: Receive a free London VPS that provides an average ping time of 2ms and super-fast execution.
- 50% Extra On Next Five Deposits: Sign up with this promo code and enjoy a 50% bonus on each of your next five deposits, up to the value of $2,500.
- Welcome Gifts: With this promotion, investors have the chance to win exciting gifts like an iPhone 11, Galaxy S10e or MacBook Pro.
Currently, Yadix does not offer a no deposit bonus. Check the website regularly to see the current promotional offerings.
Regulation & Licensing
Yadix is registered and regulated in Seychelles. The regulating body is the Financial Services Authority of Seychelles (FSA) and the broker holds license number SD021. The Financial Services Authority of Seychelles is not considered to be a top-tier authority like CySEC or the FCA and therefore caution should be taken when trading with Yadix.
Yadix offers several additional features to boost the trading experience for their customers:
- Signals: Yadix provides access to thousands of forex trading signals. Users can check out each signal’s past performance before deciding which to trade with.
- Forex Economic Calendar: Yadix offers a real-time forex economic calendar that allows investors to keep up-to-date with all economic events, news and indicators that affect the forex markets.
- Yadix Education Centre: Thebroker has a dedicated education section that is designed to build traders’ knowledge and confidence in the trading world. There is a series of e-books and videos to teach you all you need to know.
- 100% welcome bonus
- Spreads from 1 pip
- No commissions
- $100 minimum deposit
- No free VPS
- STP only
- $15 rebate per lot
- Spreads from 1 pip
- EUR/USD 5 per lot per side
- $250 minimum deposit
- No free VPS
- No promotions
- Spreads from 0 pips
- EUR/USD 3.50 per lot per side
- $500 minimum deposit
- No free VPS
- ECN only
- No promotions
- Spreads from 0 pips
- EUR/USD 2.50 per lot per side
- $5,000 minimum deposit
- Free VPS
- ECN only
These are the key advantages we picked out for trading with Yadix.
- Free VPS
- MT4 access
- Free signals
- Range of assets
- Scalper support
- Competitive pricing
- Educational content
- Negative balance protection
- Spreads starting from 0 pips
- High frequency trader support
Here are some of the drawbacks of Yadix highlighted during our research.
- No stocks
- No US clients
- Mid-tier regulation
Trading hours on Yadix vary for the different assets. Over-the-counter forex pairs can be traded 24/7. Other forex pairs follow normal market sessions, while indices and commodities match the timings of their respective exchanges.
Customer support is important in any business, whether you are renting a car from Avis or trading with Yadix. The broker can be contacted through several different methods, including:
- Phone: +44 203 239 6117
- Email: email@example.com
Safety & Security
Safety and security are at the heart of Yadix’ concerns. The broker ensures high levels of fund protection for users. Moreover, capital is kept separate from company funds, ensuring your money cannot be used by the company.
Yadix is an exciting forex broker coming out of Seychelles. With several asset classes to choose from and a range of accounts to suit any need, Yadix provides something for everyone. Sign in with your login details today and start trading with a fast-paced broker with heaps of potential.
Is Yadix Safe?
Yadix is a regulated broker, following mandated security procedures and segregating client funds from its own. Moreover, MT4 is a trusted trading platform that encrypts personal data and supports 2FA.
How Much Capital Do I Need To Trade With Yadix?
The minimum deposit for Yadix is $100 for the classic account. Other account types have higher minimum deposits, up to $5,000, and provide access to more advanced features.
Do Yadix Provide A Demo Account?
Yadix does offer a demo account. The account is free to use and comes with $100,000 of virtual money.
Where Is Yadix Regulated?
Yadix is regulated in the Seychelles. The regulating body is the Financial Services Authority of Seychelles (FSA).
What Is The Best Forex Pair To Trade?
There is no simple answer to this. Beginners are often best off going for major currency pairs due to their high liquidity. However, if you are looking for greater volatility, exotic pairs might be best.
Yadix accepts traders from Australia, Thailand, Canada, United Kingdom, South Africa, Singapore, Hong Kong, India, France, Germany, Norway, Sweden, Italy, Denmark, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Qatar and most other countries.
Traders can not use Yadix from United States.
Alternatives to Yadix
If you are looking for alternatives to Yadix we have compiled a list of the top 5 brokers that are similar to Yadix below. This list of brokers like Yadix is in order of similarity and only includes companies that accept traders from your location.
- Exinity – Exinity provides flexible low-cost trading in FX, commodities, indices and equities alongside unique education and support provided by teams located across the world. Now operating in the Middle East, through regulation from the Financial Services Regulatory Authority in Abu Dhabi and the Financial Services Commission of Mauritius, Exinity provides a range of services to traders and investors looking for new opportunities in the financial markets.
- Forex.com – Forex.com boast a global reputation. Regulated in the UK, EU, US and Canada they offer a huge range of markets, not just forex, and offer very tight spreads and a cutting edge platform.
- Rockfort Markets – Rockfort Markets is a New Zealand broker with a competitive range of assets, trading platforms and market conditions.
- eToro – eToro is a multi-asset platform which offers both investing in stocks and cryptoassets, as well as trading CFDs.
- LQDFX – LQDFX offers online trading with multiple STP accounts and MT4 analysis tools.
|Yadix offers MT4 access for a range of CFD and forex products, alongside advanced tools like signals, VPS and ECN pricing.|
Yadix vs Other Brokers
Compare Yadix with any other broker by selecting the other broker below.