PU Prime is offering a generous bonus on first and second deposits. The trading credit can be used to boost your account margin and market exposure. The offer is available on Standard, Prime and Islamic accounts.
Up to $10,000 is available split between two deposits:
- Get a 50% bonus on your first deposit up to $500. For example, if you deposit $1000 you will receive a $500 bonus.
- Get a 20% bonus on your second deposit up to $9500. For example, if you deposit $1000 you will receive a $200 bonus.
Using this example, in total you would have $2700 ($1000 + $500 + $1000 + $200).
How To Claim
Traders can claim the bonus in three straightforward steps:
- Register/Login – New users will need to sign up for an account by filling out a straightforward application form. You will need to provide your name, email address, telephone number, and country of residency. Existing clients just need to sign in to their PU Prime account.
- Activate – Navigate to the ‘50% DEPOSIT BONUS’ page in the client portal and click ‘Activate’.
- Deposit – Fund your account with a supported payment method. Accepted deposit solutions include credit and debit cards, bank transfers, and electronic wallets like Fasapay and Bitwallet.
The bonus credit will automatically be applied to accounts after a successful deposit.
Terms & Conditions
Users have one year after activating the promotion to make a qualifying deposit and receive the bonus.
The promotion is available to traders signed up with Pacific Union (Seychelles) Limited, registered with the local Financial Services Agency (FSA).
Clients from Malaysia, Taiwan, Turkey and UAE that deposit by crypto or electronic wallet cannot claim the bonus.
About PU Prime
PU Prime is a popular broker with 100,000+ clients in 120+ countries. Launched in 2015, the global trading brand holds licenses with the FSA (Seychelles) and CySEC (Cyprus).
We rate the broad market access split across 200 instruments. Users can speculate on precious metals and energies, major and minor currencies, leading cryptos, plus high-value stocks.
Clients with the Seychelles entity can also trade with high leverage up to 1:500. And for the lowest fees, we recommend the Prime account which offers spreads from 0 pips on major currencies.
Alongside the reliable MetaTrader suite, our team like the broker’s social trading platform, PU Social. Users can find suitable master traders by assessing monthly returns and assets traded. We particularly like that clients retain control over the trading parameters, including position sizes.
Claim the 50% trading bonus at PU Prime to increase your trading volumes.
The writing and editorial team at DayTrading.com use credible sources to support their work. These include government agencies, white papers, research institutes, and engagement with industry professionals. Content is written free from bias and is fact-checked where appropriate. Learn more about why you can trust DayTrading.com