GO Education Week: Free Educational Event For New Investors
GO Education Week, hosted by GO Markets, is a series of live events, presentations, video courses and downloadable resources to help investors take their trading skills to the next level.
- GO Education Week will commence on Monday 9 October.
- Investors can access live trading events, replays of ‘Trading Mastery’ presentations, articles on popular topics, video courses, and ‘Inner Circle’ sessions.
- All training sessions and educational materials are free.
Enhance Your Trading skills
The week-long event will bring together the best of GO Markets’ educational materials to help traders learn and improve.
As well as a host of downloadable resources, users can access:
- Live events and daily commentary that run through real-time graphs and changes in market sentiment.
- Playbacks of the broker’s popular ‘Trading Mastery 2023’ presentations hosted by market experts.
- A collection of the firm’s popular ‘Inner Circle 2023’ sessions which showcase different ways to approach trading.
- Video courses with self-assessment tests for intermediate traders that can be completed at any time.
- 10 articles on key topics, including understanding the basics of online trading.
About GO Markets
GO Markets is a popular forex and CFD broker, headquartered in Australia. The award-winning firm has a large client base that spans multiple continents and licenses from the ASIC, CySEC and FSC.
The broker offers competitive trading conditions with over 600 instruments spanning 6 asset classes, including currencies, stocks and commodities. Pricing compares well to alternatives, with spreads from 0.0 pips and no commissions in the Standard account.
Traders can analyze the markets and execute positions using some of the industry’s favorite platforms, including MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5, which serve a range of trading styles and time horizons.
New traders can get started with a $200 deposit. The broker accepts debit/credit cards, bank transfers and electronic wallets like Skrill, Neteller and FasaPay.