Grand Capital Review and Tutorial 2021
United States not accepted.
Go to the Brokers List for alternatives
|Grand Capital Facts & Figures|
Grand Capital is an MT4 retail trading broker offering multiple bonuses.
|Bonus||200% deposit bonus|
|Instruments||Forex, CFDs, indices, shares, energies, metals, cryptocurrencies, binary options|
|Pay Methods||FasaPay, Neteller, Perfect Money, RBK Money, Western Union, Wire Transfer|
|Min. Trade||0.01 lots|
|Take leveraged positions on global markets.|
Trade on multiple forex pairs at Grand Capital.
Trade on crypto and fiat currency pairs.
|Coins||BTC, BAT, BCH, BNB, DSH, EOS, ETC, ETH, IOT, LTC, NEO, OMG, TRX, XLM, XMR, XRP, ZEC|
Trade straightforward binary options contracts with high payouts.
Grand Capital is an online forex broker that also offers CFD and cryptocurrency trading. Our review covers the details of trading with this broker and takes a close look at its MT4 platform, leverage and no deposit welcome bonus.
Grand Capital Details
The Grand Capital Group comprises two companies, both named Grand Capital Ltd, based in St Vincent and the Grenadines and the Seychelles. The broker does not appear to have regulation from a major financial authority. However, it is a member of both Serenity and the Financial Commission, which are dispute resolution and compensation bodies.
Grand Capital serves several regions and has over 40 locations globally, a number of which are in Russia. The broker has recently opened a data centre in Hong Kong and has a strong presence in Asia including offices in Myanmar, India, Malaysia, and Indonesia. The group also has newly opened offices in Nigeria, Namibia, Kenya, and South Africa.
After registration, clients who sign up to Grand Capital will receive Private Office login details. This customer portal allows traders to manage their accounts and get access to the financial markets.
The broker offers integration with MT4, a widely popular platform that traders can download on Windows or macOS. It has industry-leading technical and analytical capabilities but remains user-friendly for the novice trader. MT4 has many features to enhance trading strategies:
- Interactive charts with 23 analytical objects and 30 technical indicators
- Multiple trading order types including trailing stop, market, and pending orders
- One-click trading to place orders straight off the chart
Grand Capital clients can also trade using MT5, a powerful updated platform that supports an even wider range of tools and analysis. The platform includes the following features:
- Over 80 technical indicators and analytical tools
- Three times as many timeframes as MT4 for flexible quote visualisation
- Two position accounting systems: netting and hedging
Grand Capital’s MT4 and MT5 servers can also be accessed on any browser and operating system using the WebTrader online platform. Web trading offers all the functionality of the native programs without the hurdles of software downloads or system compatibility, and data is safeguarded using encryption.
Grand Capital Investment
This broker also offers LAMM, a copy trading service that clients can utilise to increase profits. Managers are traders that make their trades available for other clients to copy, and Investors pay Managers a fee to use these trades and potentially improve their takings. The trades are completed automatically and Investors may set a copying ratio to modulate risk.
Clients at Grand Capital can expand their portfolio with over 330 trading instruments across a range of markets:
- Forex – Over 50 major and exotic pairs
- Cryptocurrency – 68 pairs such as Bitcoin and Ethereum
- Stocks – Available on global companies such as Amazon
- Indices – 12 exchanges including NASDAQ and FTSE100
- Spot metals – Five metals including gold and silver
- Energies – WTI and Brent crude oil
- Other CFDs – Softs, grains, bonds, and meats
Grand Capital also offers binary options trading and runs a separate website dedicated to this asset, gcoption.com. This simple investment choice is available on 44 assets including currency pairs, futures, and metals. The broker offers call and put options in addition to early closure.
Note the availability of assets depends on the account type, more information can be found on the broker’s website – grandcapital.net.
The size of Grand Capital spreads depends on the account type, although in general they are wide. The average EURUSD spread is 17 pips on the Standard, Micro, and SwapFree accounts, and 7 pips on the ECN Prime and MT5 accounts. These are much higher than at the average online brokerage.
Grand Capital also charges a commission on many trades, although trades on the Micro account are fee-free.
- Crypto – 0.5% commission
- ECN Prime – Forex, metals, and energies at $5, indices at $7
- Standard – CFDs at $14-15
- Swap Free – Forex at $4-10, indices at $30, energies at $45, metals at $50
- MT5 – Forex, metals, indices, and energies at $5-10
- Stocks – charged at 0.1% for all accounts
Overall, our review has to flag that the broker is an expensive online trading provider.
Grand Capital offers leverage that changes with account type:
- Up to 1:500 on Standard, Swap Free, and Micro accounts
- Up to 1:100 on ECN Prime and MT5
- Up to 1:5 on Crypto
Note that for forex trading ECN Prime and MT5 accounts have floating leverage up to 1:1000.
Grand Capital Binary
This multifunctional app offers binary options trading with readily available quotes – clients can trade directly on the charts using this multifunctional interface. The app is available for download in PlayMarket and as an APK download.
Grand Capital Invest
This mobile app allows on-the-go access to the client’s Private Office and accounts. Users can stay up to date with news and monitor analytics and are also able to launch MT4 mobile in a single click.
MT4 & MT5
Both MT4 and MT5 platforms are free to download from the App Store and Google Play. The apps offer the key features of the desktop experience and allow traders to execute orders anywhere.
Grand Capital Payments
At Grand Capital, the minimum deposit to open an account is $10 for the Micro account. The ECN Prime account has a minimum of $500 and other accounts require $100. The broker accepts funding via bank transfer, electronic payment systems such as Bitcoin and Nettler, and local transfer agents. Processing times are up to five days but the majority of agents are commission-free as Grand Capital compensates for the fee.
The minimum withdrawal clients can make is $10. Requests are processed within 3 working days, however bank transfer transactions may take up to 5 working days. Many of the same transfer options are available, but most of the agents have an associated commission charge.
Grand Capital recently put in place new verification rules in which clients depositing with a bank card must provide colour photos of the card, and their documents such as ID or passport.
The broker offers a range of demo accounts to reflect its range of live accounts. Clients can open Standard, MT5, and ECN accounts as demo versions. The binary options offering is also available as a demo account and all options have $10,000 in virtual funds.
Grand Capital runs three demo trading contests with prizes ranging from $200 cash to a $1000 no deposit bonus.
Grand Capital Bonuses
Grand Capital currently offers several promotions. The broker is advertising a deposit bonus of up to 200% for clients depositing over $100 into Standard or Swap Free accounts.
The brokerage also offers a trading bonus in which traders receive 40% of their initial deposit. Note to claim the server bonus, clients must be actively trading and will receive $3 for each lot closed.
Grand Capital also offers a free no deposit bonus in 2020. Clients get a $500 welcome bonus for forex trading when they sign up for a Ramadan bonus $500 account.
Our review was pleased to see these bonus incentives offered, alongside a trading contest.
Grand Capital is not regulated by a major financial institution. However, clients are eligible for compensation up to $20,000 as the broker is a member of the Financial Commission. This broker is also a member of Serenity, which guarantees the security of client funds and provides dispute resolution should there be scam or other concerns.
Overall this broker appears to be trustworthy despite the lack of regulatory oversight. With that said, traders should always check for scam warnings online before opening an account.
The Grand Capital website has a company news section, plus an economic calendar and a forex trading calculator. The broker also has a channel on Telegram which puts out daily market news and analysis.
Grand Capital clients can open several real account types that offer different assets and commission structures. Traders can create an MT5, Standard, Swap Free, Micro, Crypto, or ECN Prime account:
- All accounts have a minimum 0.01 lot size
- All operate via the MT4 platform, except the MT5 account
- Accounts are in USD, except the Standard account which offers eight other currencies
Each clients preferred account will depend on their experience and deposit amount:
- MT5 accounts are ideal for algorithmic trading
- Standard accounts offer a wide range of assets and are best for forex
- Swap Free accounts are not charged overnight position commissions
- Micro account may be best suited for beginners
- Crypto account members have a manager and the choice of 68 cryptocurrencies
- ECN Prime account holders can access high liquidity and immediate execution
For binary options, clients can invest a minimum of $10, $100, or $300 to access the Silver, Gold, and VIP packages respectively. The higher investment amounts confer better trading conditions such as a 10% refund for unsuccessful trades in the VIP package.
Trading with Grand Capital has many benefits:
- Choice of account types to suit your trading strategy
- Wide range of assets including binary options
- Several bonus incentives and contests
- Low minimum deposit from $10
- Wide spreads on virtually all accounts
The Grand Capital site is open to traders 24/7. Clients can execute orders when the market is open for their asset of interest, and this depends on the region and time zone.
Traders can contact customer service using the following channels:
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone – +1 646 8447187
A chat service is hosted on the broker’s website and clients can also request a callback. Grand Capital also has some regional YouTube channels.
The broker ensures that client funds are protected across all transactions and that personal data is not unreasonably disclosed to other parties.
Grand Capital Verdict
Grand Capital is a global broker that offers many markets including forex and binary options trading. Clients can access leverage and bonus schemes in addition to low minimum deposits. This broker may be of interest to clients wanting to invest in a range of assets.
Grand Capital accepts traders from Australia, Thailand, Canada, United Kingdom, South Africa, Singapore, Hong Kong, India, France, Germany, Norway, Sweden, Italy, Denmark, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Qatar and most other countries.
Traders can not use Grand Capital from United States, Japan.
Alternatives to Grand Capital
If you are looking for alternatives to Grand Capital we have compiled a list of the top 5 brokers that are similar to Grand Capital below. This list of brokers like Grand Capital is in order of similarity and only includes companies that accept traders from your location.
- EagleFX – EagleFX is a popular trading broker offering forex, stocks, cryptos & commodities.
- LQDFX – LQDFX offers online trading with multiple STP accounts and MT4 analysis tools.
- ZuluTrade – Zulutrade provide multiple automation and copy trading options across forex, indices, stocks, cryptocurrency and commodities markets
- Just2Trade – Just2Trade offer hitech trading on stocks and options with some of the lowest prices in the industry
- eToro – eToro is a multi-asset platform which offers both investing in stocks and cryptoassets, as well as trading CFDs.
Is Grand Capital a good broker?
Grand Capital appears to be a legitimate online broker and not a scam. Online reviews suggest it is reliable for forex and CFD trading.
Is Grand Capital regulated?
The broker is not regulated by a financial authority. However, it does offer compensation schemes and dispute resolution services through its membership with the Financial Commission and Serenity mediatory bodies.
Does Grand Capital offer mobile trading?
The broker has MT4 and MT5 integration, which are offered as mobile apps. It also offers its own brand mobile apps Grand Capital Binary and Grand Capital invest, for trading and account management respectively.
Does Grand Capital have promotional offers?
The broker currently advertises deposit and no deposit bonuses. It also runs contests including on demo accounts where no deposit is required.
Can I open a Grand Capital demo account?
Demo accounts are available with this broker for three live account types, plus binary options trading. Prospective clients can practice on the markets with virtual funds.
|Grand Capital is an MT4 retail trading broker offering multiple bonuses.|
Grand Capital vs Other Brokers
- Financika vs Grand Capital
- Grand Capital vs Hantec Markets
- GO Markets vs Grand Capital
- FIBO Group vs Grand Capital
- LQDFX vs Grand Capital
- TD Ameritrade vs Grand Capital
- Grand Capital vs FXCM
- Grand Capital vs Alpari
- IQ Option vs Grand Capital
- Binance vs Grand Capital
- Grand Capital vs FXTM
- Fortrade vs Grand Capital
- Grand Capital vs FXPro
- Tickmill vs Grand Capital
- RoboForex vs Grand Capital
- OctaFX vs Grand Capital
- ICM Capital vs Grand Capital
- XM vs Grand Capital
- EagleFX vs Grand Capital
- Binomo vs Grand Capital
- GCI vs Grand Capital
- FBS vs Grand Capital
- IG Group vs Grand Capital
- PrimeXBT vs Grand Capital