Flexible Deposits: FXCM Expands Options With PayPal, Apple Pay & More
Forex and CFD broker, FXCM, has added a selection of new convenient payment methods. Traders can now make secure, low-cost deposits and withdrawals using popular e-wallets and open banking.
- Traders can deposit to FXCM using PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay & Open Banking
- Users can fund their accounts securely through the client portal with no transfer fees
- Clients must deposit with one of the methods before they can be used for withdrawals
Fee-Free & Near-Instant Payments
The new payment methods offer fast deposits, with funds typically received within 30 minutes. The minimum deposit is also accessible at $50.
On the withdrawal side, trading profits will be credited immediately once processed by FXCM, which usually takes between 3 to 5 working days.
How To Make A Deposit
The process to fund an FXCM account with one of the new payment methods is straightforward:
- Sign in to MyFXCM.com
- Click ‘Deposit’ under your account summary
- Choose the payment method from the list of options and follow the on-screen instructions
FXCM is a popular broker, established in 1999. The firm has over 130,000 clients and holds licenses with trusted regulators, including the UK’s Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC), and the Cyprus Securities & Exchange Commission (CySEC).
Clients can speculate on global financial markets, including 40+ currency pairs, shares from the US, UK, Hong Kong, Australia and Europe, energies and metals, plus popular cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin.
Traders can choose between four trading platforms, including the industry-leading MetaTrader 4, Capitalise.AI for code-free automated trading, and the broker’s in-house software.
Sign up today to start trading.