Axiory Review and Tutorial 2021
United States not accepted.
Go to the Brokers List for alternatives
|Axiory Facts & Figures|
Axiory is a regulated forex & CFD broker offering tight spreads & leveraged trading.
• Excellence in Customer Service 2020 - International Investor Awards
• Most Transparent Broker 2020 - International Investor Awards
• Best Customer-Centric Forex Brand 2020 Award in Dubai - Global Brands Magazine
• Best CEO in the Forex Brokerage Industry - 2020 Business Worldwide CEO Awards
|Instruments||Forex, CFD indices, commodities|
|Payment Methods||Cashu, Credit Card, Diners Club, Neteller, Paysafecard, Skrill, Sticpay, Visa|
|Min. Trade||0.01 lots|
|Regulated By||IFSC Belize|
|Trade CFDs with high leverage & low spreads.|
Trade a long list of major, minor & exotic currency pairs.
|GBPUSD Spread||0.5 pips|
|EURUSD Spread||0.2 pips|
|EURGBP Spread||0.7 pips|
Axiory is an international forex and CFD broker, offering the MetaTrader 4 and cTrader platforms. This review covers account types, minimum deposits, bonuses, and contact details. Find out whether to register for an Axiory account and start trading today.
Axiory Company Details
Starting in 2011 and operating since 2012, Axiory Global Ltd is based in Belize and the Group operates in the Middle East and various locations around the world, including the UK, Dubai and Singapore.
Axiory is licensed and regulated by the International Financial Services Commission (IFSC) in Belize.
The broker offers the MetaTrader 4 (MT4) and MT5 trading platforms, which host a range of intuitive features:
- 50+ customisable indicators & tools (moving averages, RSI, etc.)
- Four execution modes & three pending order types
- Financial news & economic calendar
- Expert Advisors (EAs) & Market Watch
- Historical data
The MT4 platform can be downloaded onto Windows or Mac PCs from the Trading Platform page on Axiory’s website. A web browser version of MT4 is also available with all the same features but without the need for a software download. WebTrader can be accessed from the MT4 page on the broker’s website.
cTrader is newer than MT4 and boasts multiple useful features, including cTraderID – an account management approach that uses one login for all accounts. Other features include:
- Modern & user-friendly interface
- Timeframe & symbol favourites
- Excellent execution capabilities
- cTrader Automate.API
- 60+ native indicators
cTrader can be download to Windows and Mac devices. A web browser version is also available.
Four primary markets are available at Axiory (and over 150 markets in total):
- Forex – Trade over 60 currency pairs
- CFD Indices – Trade 10 major stock indices including the FTSE, & Nikkei
- CFD precious metals – Invest in gold, silver, platinum, and palladium
- CFD energies – Trade crude oil and natural gas
Spreads & Fees
Compared to other brokers such as Purple Trading, Axiory’s floating forex spreads are competitive. With the Nano account, average spreads start at 0.2 pips for the EUR/USD, 0.7 pips for the EUR/GBP, and 0.5 pips for the GBP/USD. Less favourable spreads are offered with the other two accounts, for example with the Standard account, the average spread on the EUR/USD pair is 1.2 pips.
For major CFD indices, spreads with the Nano account average around 1.2 points for the FTSE 100, going as low as 0.7 for the S&P 500. Spreads on gold and silver are approximately 0.1 and 0.011 respectively, and for crude oil, spreads are around 0.05.
Other trading fees include a $6 commission per lot with the Nano account, dividend payments on long or short positions held on indices, as well as swap fees charged to positions held overnight.
Axiory offers a range of leverage options from 1:1 up to 1:777 with the MAX account, and up to 1:400 with the Nano and Standard accounts. An easy-to-use margin calculator can be found on the broker’s website.
Both MetaTrader 4 and cTrader are available on mobile devices, meaning users can manage their accounts and trade anywhere, anytime. Available on both iOS and Android devices, the mobile apps offer the same features as the desktop platforms. Head to the iPhone/iPad app store or Android Play Store to download.
Axiory offers several deposit methods from credit cards to bitcoin wallets, available in USD or EUR. Deposits are free over $200, however, a fee of $15 will be charged for deposits less than $200.
- International wire transfer – Free of charge. 3 – 10 business days
- Credit & debit cards – Free of charge. Immediate
- Neteller – Possible external fees. Immediate
- Sticpay – Possible external fees. Immediate
- VLoad – Possible external fees. Immediate
- Skrill – Possible external fees. Immediate
Axiory has a 24-hour processing policy (provided all conditions are met). Respective fees and information for the different options are as follows:
- International wire transfer – Remittance fee. 3 – 10 business days
- Credit & debit cards – Free of charge. 3 – 10 business days
- Neteller – Possible external fees. Immediate
- Skrill – Possible external fees. Immediate
- Sticpay – Free. Immediate
- VLoad – Free. Immediate
Axiory has a competitive demo offering, making both MT4 and the cTrader platform available. With $10,000 in virtual trading cash and no expiry, users can experience real market conditions and practice different techniques.
- Flexible leverage
- EUR or USD base currency
- Multiple demo accounts allowed
- Full support of customer care team
- Full use of tools, EAs, and indicators
- Keep your demo account open alongside your live account
Though limited information is available, Axiory also offers its own web-based platform FX Simulator where users can learn how to trade and test strategies on an STP account.
Bonuses & Promotions
Axiory offers different promotions, ranging from no deposit and deposit bonuses.
Licensing & Regulation
Axiory Global Limited is licensed and regulated by the International Financial Services Commission (IFSC) of Belize. The broker is transparent about its regulatory requirements, including publishing monthly statistics, as well as being audited annually.
To ensure the safety of client capital, Axiory segregates funds in a separate account, and in the unlikely event of bankruptcy, compensatory funds will be handled by a third-party auditing firm. Axiory also provides negative balance protection, whereby the margin call in all accounts is set at 50% and the stop out at 20%.
Note, Axiory is unavailable in multiple jurisdictions, including Indonesia and some other countries in Asia.
Axiory offers a host of additional resources, both suited to beginners and experienced traders, including:
- Axiory Intelligence news platform
- Axiory Trading Academy
- Axiory Strike Indicator
- MyAxiory client zone
- Economic calendar
- Margin calculator
- Live webinars
Axiory offers three account types: Nano, Standard, and MAX, which can all be coupled with either MT4 or cTrader. All three accounts require a minimum deposit of 50 USD and a minimum lot size of 0.01. All options offer unlimited orders, hedging, and upon request, Islamic swap-free trading conditions.
Average spreads, leverage, and commissions vary per account. You will find the lowest spreads with the Nano account (starting at 0.2 pips), but you will enjoy the highest leverage of 1:777 with the MAX account. Commissions are charged at $6 per lot with the Nano account while there are no commissions with the Standard or MAX accounts.
Pros of trading with Axiory include:
- Decent range of payment methods
- Reliable customer support
- Transparent fee structure
- Strong demo offering
- VPS compatible
Drawbacks to trading with Axiory include:
- MetaTrader 5 (MT5) not available – though MT5 integration is coming soon
- Shares & cryptocurrency trading unavailable
- Clients from multiple jurisdictions not accepted, including the USA & European Union
Forex trading is available Monday to Thursday 00:04 – 23:59 GST and Friday 00:04 – 23:58 GST. For CFD indices, trading hours vary depending on the index and can be viewed on the Markets page of the broker’s website.
For crude oil, natural gas, and electricity, trading is available Monday to Friday at 01:00 – 24:00 GST and for Brent oil, hours are 01:00 – 24:00 GST on Monday and 03:00 – 24:00 GST on Tuesday to Friday.
Trading hours for precious metals run from 01:00 – 24:00 GST Monday to Friday.
There are several ways to contact Axiory customer support:
- Email – email@example.com
- Online request form – customer support page
- Telephone – see the broker’s website for the number in your area
- Online chat – located in the bottom right-hand corner of the website
Follow Axiory on social media:
The MetaTrader and cTrader platforms comply with industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption. Axiory also uses the Jumio verification process during customer registration. This includes requesting ID and proof of address documents from all new customers.
Axiory is a good choice for both beginner and expert traders, offering the MT4 and cTrader platforms, plus a suite of additional extras, including Autochartist, Strike Indicator, and a learning academy. The markets offered may not be as extensive as those at other brokers, but the above combined with low spreads and competitive account offerings make Axiory a strong provider.
Axiory accepts traders from Australia, Thailand, South Africa, Singapore, Hong Kong, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar and most other countries.
Traders can not use Axiory from United States, Canada, Iran, Indonesia, Korea, Belize, Albania, Bahamas, Barbados, Botswana, Cambodia, Ghana, Iceland, Jamaica, Mauritius, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nicaragua, Pakistan, Panama, Syria, Uganda, Yemen, Zimbabwe, Japan, Belgium, Bulgaria, Brazil, Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany, Estonia, Ireland, Spain, France, Croatia, Italy, Cyprus, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Hungary, Malta, Netherlands, Austria, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, Finland, Sweden, United Kingdom, India, Norway.
Alternatives to Axiory
If you are looking for alternatives to Axiory we have compiled a list of the top 5 brokers that are similar to Axiory below. This list of brokers like Axiory is in order of similarity and only includes companies that accept traders from your location.
- LQDFX – LQDFX offers online trading with multiple STP accounts and MT4 analysis tools.
- EagleFX – EagleFX is a popular trading broker offering forex, stocks, cryptos & commodities.
- Forex.com – Forex.com boast a global reputation. Regulated in the UK, US and Canada they offer a huge range of markets, not just forex, and offer very tight spreads and a cutting edge platform.
- eToro – eToro is a multi-asset platform which offers both investing in stocks and cryptoassets, as well as trading CFDs.
- ZuluTrade – Zulutrade provide multiple automation and copy trading options across forex, indices, stocks, cryptocurrency and commodities markets
What accounts are available at Axiory?
Axiory offers three accounts: Nano, Standard, and MAX. The Nano account is commission-based, whilst the Standard and MAX accounts are commission-free accounts. Specifications of all three accounts can be found on the broker’s website.
Does Axiory offer a demo account?
Yes, Axiory offers a flexible and competitive demo account. Users receive 10,000 USD in virtual funds to practice trading for as long as needed.
What leverage is available at Axiory?
Leverage with the Nano and Standard accounts stretches to 1:400 while with the MAX account, the maximum leverage is 1:777.
What payment options does Axiory offer?
Deposits and withdrawals can be made via wire transfer, credit/debit card, BitPay, Neteller, Sticpay, VLoad, and Skrill. Some immediate payment options are available and deposits above $200 are free. Withdrawals are usually processed within 24 hours and some payment providers may charge a fee.
What products are available at Axiory?
Axiory offers over 60 currency pairs, 10 stock indices, energies, and precious metals (over 150 markets). For leverage information and product-specific details, see the broker’s website.
|Axiory is a regulated forex & CFD broker offering tight spreads & leveraged trading.|
Axiory vs Other Brokers
Compare Axiory with any other broker by selecting the other broker below.