Best ADVcash Brokers 2024
ADVcash is an online payment gateway that supports global fiat currencies and cryptocurrencies for a range of transactional needs, including funding and emptying trading accounts. This review will explore the suitability of the service to support trading, discuss how it works, the ADVcash e-wallet, virtual card, news, fees and safety. We’ve also listed the best brokers that accept ADVcash deposits below.
Best ADVcash Brokers
Following our hands-on tests, these are the top 3 brokers that support ADVcash payments:
ADVcash Brokers Comparison
|Binary Options, Currencies, Commodities, Stocks, Indices, Cryptos
|Web, MT4, MT5
|CFDs, Forex, Metals, Commodities, Stocks, Indices
|Forex, CFD Stocks, Metals, Energies, Cryptos, Digital Contracts
#1 - Pocket Option
Why We Chose Pocket Option
Established in 2017, Pocket Option is a binary options broker offering high/low contracts on forex, stocks, indices, commodities and cryptocurrencies. With over 100,000 active users and a global reach, the platform continues to prove popular with budding traders.
"Pocket Option excels for its easy-to-use web platform which provides a best-in-class user experience for short-term binary traders. The $50 minimum deposit is also accessible for beginners while opening an account is really easy. Looking at the negatives, Pocket Option still trails alternatives in its market offering and regulatory credentials."- DayTrading Review Team
- Instruments: Binary Options, Currencies, Commodities, Stocks, Indices, Cryptos
- Regulator: MISA
- Platforms: Web, MT4, MT5
- Min. Deposit: $50
- Min. Trade: $1
- Well-funded traders who deposit $1000+ can qualify for a 2%+ payout boost, more tradable assets and exclusive perks
- The web platform shines for its straightforward design and usability that will appeal to beginners looking to speculate on popular financial markets in a few clicks
- The MetaTrader platforms offer integrated analysis with helpful technical summaries for short-term traders
- The maximum binary contract length of 4 hours is restrictive for longer-term trading strategies. Alternatives like Videforex offer binaries up to 1 month
- Pocket Option offers a slimmed down iteration of the MT4 and MT5 that doesn't provide the full charting package for advanced traders
- Despite offering competitive payouts up to 92%, binary brokers like IQCent offer higher returns up to 98% based on tests
#2 - ForexChief
Why We Chose ForexChief
ForexChief is a foreign exchange and CFD broker, established in 2014. The company is based offshore and registered with the VFSC and FMA. Users can choose between a wide selection of accounts and base currencies, making ForexChief accessible to global traders. The brand also stands out for its no deposit bonus and fee rebates for high-volume traders.
"ForexChief continues to prove popular with investors looking to trade highly leveraged CFDs on the popular MetaTrader platforms. The broker's rebate scheme and investment accounts will particularly appeal to seasoned traders. However, the lack of top-tier regulatory oversight is a major drawback."- DayTrading Review Team
- Instruments: CFDs, Forex, Metals, Commodities, Stocks, Indices
- Regulator: VFSC
- Platforms: MT4, MT5
- Min. Deposit: $10
- Min. Trade: 0.01 Lots
- Leverage: 1:1000
- The broker offers a turnover rebate scheme geared towards active investors, as well as trading credits and several other occasional bonuses
- ForexChief delivers a high-quality day trading environment via the MT4 and MT5 platforms, with market-leading charts, indicators and tools
- ForexChief offers STP/ECN execution with low spreads from 0.0 pips and low commission rates starting from $2.50 per side
- ForexChief is an offshore broker with weak regulatory oversight from the VFSC, so traders will receive limited safeguards
- The Classic+ and Cent accounts provide access to fewer instruments than the other account types, at 50+ and 35+, respectively
- The total range of 150+ assets is much lower than most competitors who typically offer hundreds
#3 - World Forex
Why We Chose World Forex
World Forex is an offshore broker registered in St Vincent and the Grenadines, offering commission-free trading with a $1 minimum deposit and 1:1000 leverage. Digital contracts are also available, offering beginners a straightforward way to speculate on popular financial markets.
"World Forex provides both highly leveraged CFDs and digital contracts, making this a good broker for clients who want flexible and rewarding ways to trade. The copy trading service will also appeal to newer traders."- DayTrading Review Team
- Instruments: Forex, CFD Stocks, Metals, Energies, Cryptos, Digital Contracts
- Regulator: SVGFSA
- Platforms: MT4, MT5
- Min. Deposit: $1
- Min. Trade: 0.01 Lots
- Leverage: 1:1000
- 10+ accepted payment methods
- Educational content
- STP/ECN technology
- No negative balance protection
- Withdrawal fees apply
- Weak regulation
What Is ADVcash?
Set up with a headquarters in Belize and operating since 2014, ADVcash pools multiple forms of currencies into one easily accessible environment for its users. As an online payment processing and money transfer method, the platform supports several global and national fiat currencies, virtual and physical payment cards, merchant tools and healthy account security structures, all rolled into one simple system.
The payment method allows you to top up accounts, transfer funds, receive payments, pay for goods and services plus buy and sell cryptocurrency, all while avoiding the high costs and taxes of some other companies. As it is an offshore company, it can escape the legal stipulations of some governments, allowing ADVcash to pass on cost savings to its users.
ADVcash keeps costs to their customers low, which places them in a competitive position in the market. Its users can transfer their money free of any fees and restrictions to any other ADVcash wallet.
Opening an account is free, though deposits may incur some charges. While bank transfer funding is only subject to third-party (bank) fees, using other options, like Mastercard and Visa payment cards, may see a 3 to 5% charge.
Withdrawal fees can also be charged depending on the method used. Bank transfers are free but, again, payment card costs start at a minimum of 3%.
To get an ADVcash plastic payment card, you may need to pay additional charges. You should also look out for other fees like currency exchange charges.
Verification With ADVcash
When you have set up an ADVcash wallet, you will not have complete use of all the available features until it has been verified. Verification requires your country, city, home address, phone number and main language.
ADVcash is a fast payment method that often offers instant deposits to broker accounts. It is important to note that, if the withdrawal or deposit time is slower than expected, this could be an issue on the end of your broker. Speak to the trading provider’s customer support team for clarity.
Even though ADV was only set up in 2014, the company itself has over 20 years of experience in international finance. This, as well as its large user base and positive reviews and customer feedback, shows it to be a stable, trustworthy payment method.
How To Deposit Using ADVcash
ADVcash supports account deposits in USD, EUR, GBP, BRL, RUB, UAH and KZT, as well as several major cryptocurrencies.
To fund your trading account, whether it is with a forex or stock broker, simply:
- Select deposit in your broker account portal and click on ADVcash
- Choose the desired amount and currency
- Confirm the deposit
Withdrawals using the system work exactly the same way.
Pros Of Using ADVcash For Traders
- ADVcash offers an interface in both English and Russian, which makes it accessible for many traders worldwide.
- There is the ability to store different currencies in one account, which is great if you trade on the forex market.
- You can transfer funds via email, reducing the number of people handling your money.
- Many supported account currencies, including cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin.
- The support of both virtual and physical payment cards improves transaction times and supports quick spending.
- Everything with ADVcash is quick, including verification by SMS, deposits and withdrawals.
- Low fees spread across the system, including internal transfers without commission.
Cons Of Using ADVcash For Traders
- No wallet app, which limits the level of fund accessibility and account management, such as viewing pending transfers.
- Deposit and withdrawal fees from and to debit and other cards reduce the cost-effectiveness of the system for some traders.
ADVcash have a 24/7 live customer service team that can be contacted through their official website or via email.
- Email: email@example.com
Their prompt helpline can aid with several issues ranging from how to sign in and use the system or delete your account to finding your account number or regaining access to your account if it is blocked. The team can also help you with setup, dealing with a payment failed issue and to see whether you are from one of their supported countries.
Is ADVcash Good For Day Trading?
ADVcash is an accessible online payment system with many supported fiat and cryptocurrencies. With 24/7 customer service and good online reviews, it could be a good way to make transactions to and from your trading account. However, the fees associated with many common deposit and withdrawal methods push the system behind alternative competitors like PayPal and Skrill. For a full list of supported ADVcash brokers, see here.
Do I Need To Register With ADVcash Before Depositing To My Trading Account?
Yes, you will need to register an account with ADVcash to transfer funds to and from your trading account. To open an account, simply head to their website, choose the desired account type (personal or business) and fill in your information.
How Do I Get Help If There’s A Problem With My ADVcash Deposit?
If you encounter any issues with making a transaction through your broker, ADVcash offers 24/7 live customer service that can be accessed through the company’s website or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I Use An ADVcash Mobile App To Deposit To My Trading Account?
There is no supported mobile application for on-the-go account management and account funding, so those looking for a payment system with an iOS (App Store) or Android (Google Play Store) app download may want to find another solution.