FXGiants Review 2021
United States not accepted.
Go to the Brokers List for alternatives
|FXGiants Facts & Figures|
FXGiants is a top trading provider, offering a breadth of assets on the MT4 platform.
|Bonus||$10 no deposit welcome bonus|
|Instruments||Forex, CFDs, indices, shares, commodities, futures|
|Payment Methods||Neteller, Visa, Wire Transfer|
|Min. Trade||0.01 lots|
|Regulated By||FCA & ASIC|
|USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD, JPY, SEK, CHF|
|FXGiants offers leveraged CFD products on multiple financial markets.|
|Leverage||1:300 UK, 1:500 Australia, 1:1000 Global|
There's a long list of major, minor and emerging forex pairs at FXGiants.
FXGiants is a forex and CFD broker with MT4 integration. Our review covers all aspects of trading with this broker, including the minimum deposit requirement, withdrawal times and welcome bonus terms. Decide whether to sign up with FXGiants today.
This broker’s brand is formed of three entities. FXGiants is a brand name of Notesco UK Limited, which is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and has a registered office address in London. It is a trading name of Notesco Pty Limited, which is licensed by the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC). FXGiants is also a trading name of Notesco SVG Limited, which does not appear to be regulated. The branch that clients trade under depends on their registered location. Globally FXGiants BM offers its services to traders in over 150 countries, including Portugal and Indonesia.
Traders gain access to the FXGiants customer portal, branded the Hub, when registration is complete. After login, clients can deal on the financial markets using the integrated trading platform.
All entities of the FXGiants group offer the MT4 platform, which is considered to be the industry-standard for both advanced and novice traders. Clients can download the software onto PC and utilise the wide range of automation and functional tools available:
- Over 50 analytical tools plus drawing instruments
- Expert Advisors (EA) for algorithmic trading
- Flexibility with a customisable interface
This platform also offers the convenience of MT4 WebTrader, the browser-based version of the platform that clients can use to execute orders from any device. WebTrader has the same advanced functionality as the software download with added portability and trading alert notifications.
Personal Multi-Account Manager (PMAM)
This FXGiants platform is available to clients registered under the global jurisdiction, i.e. not the UK or Australian entities, and gains positive user reviews. PMAM allows traders to manage several portfolios and an unlimited number of MT4 accounts. It offers the following features:
- Real-time monitoring
- One-click ordering
- Activity reports available at all times
- Equity and exposure management
Global FXGiants clients can also register for the AutoTrade platform. This copy trading platform allows users to follow successful investors and copy their orders automatically. It also enables successful traders to make a profit from being followed.
MT4 Virtual Private Server (VPS)
FXGiants traders can opt to connect their account to the broker’s VPS, which is available free of charge for clients depositing and maintaining at least $5,000 in their account. The VPS provides a virtual terminal to achieve rapid order execution from any location. It offers a number of benefits:
- Fibre connectivity for optimal speed
- Automated trading available 24/5
- Dedicated IP and hosted in a secure data centre
FXGiants offers over 300 tradeable instruments across a wide range of assets:
- Forex – more than 70 currency pairs
- Metals – gold and silver
- Indices – 12 indices
- Commodities – 12 consumables including coffee and wheat
- Futures – on the majority of assets including currencies and indices
- Shares – major companies such as Aston Martin
- Energies – Brent and WTI oil, natural gas
In our review opinion, the breadth of assets offered by FXGiants is reasonable although could be improved by offering popular instruments such as binary options or cryptocurrency.
Spreads & Commission
At FXGiants the spread offered depends on the account type but are generally competitive. For example, the average EURUSD spread is as follows:
- Live Floating Spread – 1.07
- Live Fixed Spread – 1.31
- Live Zero Fixed Spread – 0
- STP/ECN No Commissions – 1.74
- STP/ECN Zero Spread – 0.04
- STP/ECN Absolute Zero – 0.24
The Live Zero Fixed Spread account includes a commission of $9 per lot per side, and the STP/ECN Zero Spread type charges $3.75. FXGiants also charges a swap fee for positions held open overnight, and an annual $50 charge on inactive accounts.
All clients at FXGiants can access leverage to increase their position size:
- UK – up to 1:30 on all account types
- Australia – Live accounts up to 1:500, other accounts up to 1:200
- Global – Live Floating Spread and Live Fixed Spread up to 1:1000, Live Zero Fixed Spread up to 1:500, all STP/ECN accounts up to 1:200
The FXGiants Hub app is available on Google Play (APK) and the Apple App (iOS) store. Although not advertised on the broker’s website, the downloadable app allows clients to register and fund their accounts, in addition to withdrawing profits and viewing their transaction history.
MT4 is also offered as a mobile app on both major systems. Clients enjoy the flexibility of trading from a phone or tablet alongside a wide range of analytical tools and interactive quote charts.
At FXGiants the minimum deposit starts from $100. This broker accepts deposits via several routes including Visa, wire transfer, and digital wallets such as Neteller and bitwallet. These methods are instant except for wire transfer, and clients have the choice of six base currencies. Where deposits or withdrawals are performed without trading activity, the broker charges a 3% fee on deposited funds.
Withdrawal can only be done through bank wire, and traders should apply via the Hub. Withdrawal processing time can be up to 5 working days.
Prospective clients can open an FXGiants demo account on either the Live Floating Spread, Live Fixed Spread, or STP/ECN Absolute Zero accounts. Users have the choice of four currencies and can use the account to practice operating MT4 and trading on the financial markets.
Bonuses & Promo Codes
Both the Australian and global FXGiants entities currently advertise deposit bonus promotions: the Booster Bonus, Bonus Maximiser, and Bonus Advantage schemes. As a welcome to new clients, the global branch also offers a no deposit bonus scheme. New traders can receive $10 credit for verifying their email and $15 credit for mobile verification. Our review was satisfied with the extensive bonus offering.
Deposit/no deposit bonus terms and conditions include:
- Clients must open an additional account to claim the Booster or Maximiser bonus
- A Live Floating Spread account will be opened automatically to receive the no deposit and Advantage bonuses
- All bonuses are non-withdrawable
- No deposit bonus limited to new clients
The UK entity of FXGiants is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Clients with this branch have access to the UK’s Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) which entitles them to up to £85,000 if the broker becomes insolvent. The Australian branch is regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) and the third entity does not appear to be licensed.
Overall this broker appears to be trustworthy with oversight from respected financial bodies, but prospective traders should thoroughly research any broker before making investments. For example, clients may consider reading trading forum comments.
FXGiants does not offer news updates or trading education on its website. This broker does have an active Facebook page though, providing news and other informational content. Overall though, FXGiants falls behind competitors in this area.
FXGiants traders can open several real accounts depending on their intended strategy. The minimum lot size is 0.01 across all accounts. The Live category includes the Live Floating Spread, Live Fixed Spread, and Live Zero Fixed Spread, where the latter incurs commission in exchange for spreads from 0 pips.
The STP/ECN solutions include the STP/ECN No Commissions, STP/ECN Absolute Zero, and STP/ECN Zero Spread, the last of which also charges a commission for variable spreads starting from 0 pips. ECN execution is an efficient and rapid order placement technology that may benefit advanced traders.
Note that commodities, shares, and futures trading is only available on Live Floating Spread and Live Fixed Spread account types. Energies trading is not available on the STP/ECN Zero Spread account.
Trading with FXGiants has several advantages:
- Regulation by multiple financial authorities
- Zero spreads on some account types
- No deposit bonus offering
- VPS and AutoTrade service
- Limited additional trading tools
- Does not offer binary options or cryptocurrency
Although the FXGiants website is online 24/7, some markets tend to run only on weekdays and so clients should confirm opening hours to know when their assets will be tradeable. This broker indicates that trading hours are 24 hours per day from Monday to Friday.
The FXGiants customer support team is available on live chat 24/5. Clients can also contact the broker via:
- UK email – email@example.com
- UK and global phone – +44(0)2075235394
- Global email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Australia email – email@example.com
- Australia phone – +61286078189
FXGiants is an international forex and CFD broker using the MT4 platform. The broker offers zero spreads, welcome and trading deposit bonuses, plus a VPS service. With FCA and ASIC regulation, this broker may appeal to many traders open to expanding their portfolio.
FXGiants accepts traders from Australia, Thailand, Canada, United Kingdom, South Africa, Singapore, Hong Kong, India, France, Germany, Norway, Sweden, Italy, Denmark, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Qatar and most other countries.
Traders can not use FXGiants from United States, Iran, Korea, Cuba, Sudan, Syria.
Alternatives to FXGiants
If you are looking for alternatives to FXGiants we have compiled a list of the top 5 brokers that are similar to FXGiants below. This list of brokers like FXGiants is in order of similarity and only includes companies that accept traders from your location.
- EagleFX – EagleFX is a popular trading broker offering forex, stocks, cryptos & commodities.
- Rockfort Markets – Rockfort Markets is a New Zealand broker with a competitive range of assets, trading platforms and market conditions.
- Exinity – Exinity provides flexible low-cost trading in FX, commodities, indices and equities alongside unique education and support provided by teams located across the world. Now operating in the Middle East, through regulation from the Financial Services Regulatory Authority in Abu Dhabi and the Financial Services Commission of Mauritius, Exinity provides a range of services to traders and investors looking for new opportunities in the financial markets.
- Forex.com – Forex.com boast a global reputation. Regulated in the UK, EU, US and Canada they offer a huge range of markets, not just forex, and offer very tight spreads and a cutting edge platform.
- LQDFX – LQDFX offers online trading with multiple STP accounts and MT4 analysis tools.
Is FXGiants a good broker?
FXGiants does not appear to be a scam and seems to be a legitimate broker. It offers very competitive spreads and several account types to suit a range of traders.
Is FXGiants regulated?
The UK branch of this broker is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the Australian entity is regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC). The other branch does not seem to be licensed.
What platforms does FXGiants offer?
FXGiants offers MT4 integration, which also gives users access to the WebTrader and mobile app platforms. This broker also runs an account management platform called PMAM, in addition to a VPS that may benefit clients’ trading strategy.
Does FXGiants offer bonuses?
This broker offers both deposit and no deposit bonuses. Clients should note that bonuses are non-withdrawable and only apply to certain accounts.
Does FXGiants offer a demo account?
FXGiants provides a demo account for the Live Floating Spread, Live Fixed Spread, and STP/ECN Absolute Zero solutions. These demos allow traders to become familiar with the MT4 interface before making an investment.
|FXGiants is a top trading provider, offering a breadth of assets on the MT4 platform.|
FXGiants vs Other Brokers
Compare FXGiants with any other broker by selecting the other broker below.