FXCentrum Teams Up With Social Trading Platform, ZuluTrade
FXCentrum has partnered with the award-winning social trading network, ZuluTrade. Beginners can learn from successful traders who in turn can market their signals and strategies to other aspiring investors. The social trading platform is already available in more than 150 countries through 60 partnered brokers.
How ZuluTrade Works
ZuluTrade is a social wealth management network and copy trading platform. The terminal is home to more than 100,000 registered traders looking to interact with other users while learning about online trading.
Importantly, users retain full control over their funds while copying other traders. ZuluTrade also offers several other useful features:
- Simulator – Assess a trader’s performance before committing funds and copying positions in your own account
- Automator – Define rules to close profitable trades or issue alerts for substantial price swings
- ZuluGuard Protection – A risk management tool that scans traders’ actions in real-time and removes setups which have diverged from the anticipated loss profile
- Network Chat – Ask questions about market trends and trading strategies. Users can also assess signal providers and review the profiles of registered traders
- ZuluScript – Create scripts to program automated trading bots, also known as Expert Advisors (EAs)
- Calendar – A user-friendly economic calendar with headlines about key events in the financial markets
Finvasia Group CEO and Co-founder and ZuluTrade CEO, Tajinder Virk, commented on the move: “ZuluTrade welcomes FXCentrum to its growing ecosystem. Our vision is to provide traders with a transparent, broker-agnostic social wealth management environment allowing them to reach their goals.”
Virk added: “By joining forces with FXCentrum, we make a step forward towards reaching our goal: making ZuluTrade the social wealth management platform of choice for investors worldwide.”
FXCentrum was established in 2019 and is headquartered in the Seychelles where it holds a license with the Financial Services Authority (FSA). Over 15,000 withdrawals have been made from the platform and more than $500,000 has been paid out in bonuses.
Traders can speculate on 3000 instruments including major and minor currency pairs, stocks and ETFs, global indices, plus hard and soft commodities. Users can trade with high leverage up to 1:1000 while spreads start from 0.2 pips with zero commissions.
As well as ZuluTrade, FXCentrum offers its own in-house platform with comprehensive graphs and analysis tools. Account holders can also trade on the MetaTrader 5 terminal, which supports automated trading and a range of order types.
New traders can get started with a $10 minimum deposit. The broker supports fee-free deposits and accepts multiple payment methods, including credit and debit cards, wire transfers, plus popular e-wallets like Perfect Money.
Register with FXCentrum today and join ZuluTrade’s growing social trading network.