Thomas Kralow Review 2023 Review 2023
Thomas Kralow is a financial mentor that runs a trading academy providing a “University-Grade Trading Education”. Whether you are new to finance or a more experienced investor wanting to refresh your knowledge, trading learning programs like this one offer a structured and in-depth opportunity to grow your fiscal understanding.
This Thomas Kralow review will cover the content and structure of the program, the price of each course and whether you should consider signing up to the trading academy.
- Thomas Kralow is an established trader with an impressive social media following and a popular trading academy
- Three trading learning programs are available alongside varying degrees of support, allowing traders to find a setup that aligns with their skill level, learning style and budget
- Users that sign up through DayTrading.com can secure a 20% discount
- Alternatively, traders looking for low-cost training materials should consider the best brokers with free education
Who Is Thomas Kralow?
Thomas Kralow is a serial entrepreneur, professional trader and hedge fund manager, an influencer with over 1,500,000 followers across platforms, and founder of an online learning platform for traders and investors ‘University Grade Trading Education’.
Frequently cited in Forbes, Bloomberg and NASDAQ, he is a self-made millionaire and one of the leading crypto influencers in the world. Thomas’ Discord community counts over 40,000 active traders from around the globe.
Prospective users can also view Kralow’s trading results with no restrictions. His performance disclosure is published on the official website.
How Thomas Kralow Works
While Thomas Kralow is personally an advocate for a persistent and patient trading strategy, his course claims to give traders the necessary understanding to devise individual strategies. Indeed, Kralow promises to teach traders far beyond what competitors offer their students.
The website claims that up to 80% of trading is made up of aspects beyond the mere technical analysis lectured on by other trading schools and broker sites.
After enrolling in a Thomas Kralow program, students have 150 days to complete their course through on-demand lessons and homework assignments before they sit a final exam to test their knowledge.
Successful students are presented with a diploma to certify their completion of the trading course.
Thomas Kralow Trading Learning Programs
Kralow offers Basic, Complete and Shortened learning programs for students.
The Basic program is designed for complete beginners that may feel overwhelmed by the more advanced topics covered in the other two courses.
The Thomas Kralow basic trading course is a 21-day program with two chapters containing 20 lessons, 19 interactive quizzes and 7 practical assignments.
However, we suggest you choose from the ‘Complete’ or ‘Shortened’ programs, as the ‘Basic’ program contains just two chapters and is only an introduction to the main program.
The Complete trading course consists of 202 complete lessons arranged into 16 distinct chapters. Over 145 interactive quizzes are designed to consolidate knowledge learned from the course and 82 specific practical assignments allow students to apply what they have learned in real trading scenarios.
The course is assessed and graduates will receive a Thomas Kralow university-style diploma upon finishing their final exam. The diploma has a GPA score of up to 4.0 based on performance in quizzes (40%), practical assignments (30%) and the final exam (30%).
When it comes to ‘Complete’ and ‘Shortened’ programs, they are equal in terms of information, the only difference is that Shortened does not have two introductory chapters about trading Mindset and basic technical aspects of trading.
This program is designed to provide a small discount to more experienced traders that do not require the complete program’s introductory lessons.
We liked that all of the academy’s trading learning programs, including the trading psychology segments, can be saved for free with a simple PDF download for later use, reading and referral.
Register today to receive a 20% discount.
For each trading education program, Kralow provides three levels of support to students. These are as follows:
As well as the course materials, students have access to the Thomas Kralow community forum to interact with other students and graduate traders.
Available on-demand 24 hours a day, seven days a week, the content in the Standard learning program is delivered via 100% independent learning.
The Assisted course contains all of the same content as the Standard program but includes guidance from a Thomas Kralow academy advisor. The Assisted course is marketed as having a 60% independent learning to 40% assisted learning split.
The extra features of the Assisted program include individual homework checking with personalised feedback, access to a personal live assistant for the duration of the program and real money trading support for 30 days after graduation.
The Thomas Kralow Assisted Plus course is the most comprehensive program offered by the trading academy and comes at a hefty premium.
As with the Assisted program, all of the educational content is the same as with the Standard course. However, we like that the Assisted Plus program offers all of the extra features of the Assisted course, as well as access to the mentorship of Kralow himself.
60% of its content is completed with the personal guidance of Kralow, 30% with other assistants and the remaining 10% of learning is independent. The extra features offered in the Assisted Plus course include personal checking of trading algorithms and strategy, a private line of communication and private, one-on-one mentorship by Thomas himself. A lifetime 20% discount is also offered on all other products and services.
Our team were pleased to see an increasing number of testimonials from other users about this program. This includes positive feedback from clients that have seen an uptick in their trading performance, including outperforming the price of the trading learning program itself.
Pricing & Fees
Unfortunately for newer traders and those on a budget, Thomas Kralow does not offer any course for free. The tuition price for the trading academy learning programs varies quite significantly based on which program you enroll in.
The basic trading learning program fees are:
- Standard Cost – For the standard variant of the basic course, Thomas Kralow charges a one-time payment of $123.
- Assisted Cost – For an assisted version of the basic program, students must part with $369.
- Assisted Plus Cost – The most comprehensive basic program package costs students $899.
The fees for the Complete and Shortened programs are as follows:
- Standard Program Cost – The Standard course costs $395 per month for four months or students can save $300 by paying a one-off price of $1,280 for tuition. The Shortened program costs $375 a month or $1,180 upfront.
- Assisted Program Cost – The price of the Assisted course is more substantial than the Standard program. Students have the option of spending $875 per month for four months or saving $520 for a $2,960 lump sum payment. Shortened course students pay slightly less at $825 a month or $2,780 upfront.
- Assisted Plus Program Cost – For the full Thomas Kralow personal mentorship package, students have to part with a steep $6,125 per month for four months. A one-time payment of $19,980 allows a saving of $4,520 over the instalment option. The Shortened program is $5,845 per month or $18,880 upfront. A lifetime 20% discount on other services and products is included with this program.
We were reassured to find that the trading academy runs a 30-day money-back guarantee if a student is unhappy with the service for any reason.
Deals & Special Offers
Traders that sign up through DayTrading.com can secure a 20% discount. This is a great way to get started with the trading learning program while saving money on the full cost.
Thomas also publishes new videos daily to his YouTube channel, where he shares valuable insights, tips and tricks, as well as live trades. This is a good perk, allowing you to follow his journey and learn from his videos for free.
Another valuable piece of information that you can watch at no charge is WEBINAR – “Professional Trading Methods”.
Pros Of Thomas Kralow
- Holistic Approach To Trading – One of Kralow’s biggest selling points for his trading learning programs is the inclusion of more than just technical analysis and fundamental market knowledge. The courses aim to provide traders with money management skills, an understanding of trading psychology and realistic expectations for returns.
- Straightforward & Transparent Trading Learning Programs – Before enrolling on a Thomas Kralow trading course, the curriculum chapters and information on the contents of the program is made clear. Students know exactly what they are paying for.
- Money-Back Guarantee – If the program does not meet your expectations, you can receive a refund for up to 30 days after enrolling.
- A Range Of Trading Styles – The Thomas Kralow complete course offers education on a range of markets, as well as long-term investment strategies. This is a bonus for us as we find that longer-term traders are often neglected by more day-trading focused educational programs.
Cons Of Thomas Kralow
- Expensive – Thomas Kralow’s trading learning programs are expensive for what they offer. The Assisted Complete program will set students back almost $3,000.
- Reviews – One concern our team had was around critical Trustpilot reviews being deleted and new accounts on Reddit that were created to discredit critics. Fortunately, reviews are normally only deleted when they have been evaluated and deemed inaccurate or biased. For example, in the case of disgruntled users spamming review sites with negative ratings or traders that did not complete the learning program. We were also pleased to see the 30-day full money-back guarantee, which should reassure potential users that if it doesn’t work out they may be able to get their money back.
- Useless Diploma – Despite being marketed as university-grade trading education, this does not make the Thomas Kralow diploma a certified qualification. While traders may aspire to the diploma and a high GPA for reasons of motivation and a sense of achievement, unfortunately, it has no intrinsic value as a qualification.
For trading and educational platforms, security is one of the most common worries for clients. Thomas Kralow processes your account and payment information securely using high levels of safeguarding to protect user data from unauthorised access.
While user accounts are password-protected, payment information is not entered through a secure portal that would ensure full encryption and maximum security. Instead, students must input sensitive card information through a form on the, albeit secure, main site.
Thomas Kralow customer support is delivered via email and telephone. This telephone number is available once a student has enrolled, as it is not available on their promotional website. To get in touch by email:
- General Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customer Support: email@example.com
Trading students that enroll in the Assisted or Assisted Plus programs have access to additional support in the form of a personal assistant. Assistants can answer specific questions on the course content and are available for 30 days after graduating from the course.
How To Enroll In A Thomas Kralow Course
To purchase a Thomas Kralow trading academy program, users can browse available learning services using a link on the home page.
After selecting from the Basic, Complete and Shortened programs, prospective students select their preferred level of assistance: Standard, Assisted or Assisted Plus.
After choosing whether they wish to pay in monthly instalments or a lump sum, the company requires a name, email address and payment card information to enroll in the course. There is also a box to input promotional codes.
We found several useful extra features that may be of interest to prospective Thomas Kralow students:
Thomas Kralow provides a free weekly newsletter to students and non-students alike. Content may include market news, trading tips, an investing biography, and potentially special offers for the trading learning programs.
Thomas Kralow Trade Ideas
Thomas Kralow and his team also run a trade ideas service, handpicking investment ideas and providing them to clients for a fee.
Kralow Trade Ideas takes great pains to differentiate this service from forex signals services, which provides investments with long term potential backed by comprehensive analysis.
This service is available for $67.99 per month or a yearly payment of $569.99, with a 30% saving.
Thomas Kralow Verdict
The Thomas Kralow stock trading learning programs provide new and intermediate traders with a comprehensive foundational knowledge of the financial markets. The programs are well-structured and cover far more than just technical analysis, also delving into the psychological aspects of investing.
On the negative side, some of the Thomas Kralow course content can be found on the internet, in books or at brokers that provide education at a lower cost. The Assisted Plus learning programs are especially costly.
Who Is Thomas Kralow?
Thomas Kralow is of Latvian nationality and is a day trader that alleges to have made over $9 million in trading profit in his lifetime. Now, Thomas runs an educational course and mentors aspiring traders that wish to try and emulate his success.
Is The Thomas Kralow Trading Course Legit?
The Thomas Kralow stock and asset trading learning programs provide students with up to 20 chapters of fundamental trading knowledge, including technical analysis and insight on the psychological aspects of trading. The courses are legitimate and cover all of the areas that they claim to.
Does Thomas Kralow Teach Forex?
While the course content covers the skills needed to analyze and trade on the forex market, Thomas’ advice is to steer clear of forex trading. However, budding traders are free to do as they wish.
Can I Get A Discount On The Thomas Kralow Stock Trading Course Price?
Thomas Kralow LLC regularly runs promotions, offering money off his trading programs. You can also get a 20% discount by signing up through DayTrading.com.
Does Thomas Kralow Have A Mobile App?
Unfortunately, the Thomas Kralow university-grade trading education program does not have a mobile app. However, the on-demand course content can be accessed on mobile devices through a web browser.
- Thomas Kralow Website
- Thomas Kralow YouTube Channel
- Thomas Kralow Performance
- Thomas Kralow Trading Webinar
- Thomas Kralow Crypto Perspectives - YouTube
- Thomas Kralow Luxury Investments - NASDAQ
- Thomas Kralow Bitcoin & Crypto Price Predictions - Forbes
The writing and editorial team at DayTrading.com use credible sources to support their work. These include government agencies, white papers, research institutes, and engagement with industry professionals. Content is written free from bias and is fact-checked where appropriate. Learn more about why you can trust DayTrading.com
|Thomas Kralow is a professional trader offering trading education with one-to-one assistance and tutoring for beginner and experienced investors and traders. Get 20% off when you enroll through DayTrading.com.|