LBLV Review and Tutorial 2021
United States not accepted.
Go to the Brokers List for alternatives
|LBLV Facts & Figures|
LBLV is a MT5 broker offering trading in FX & CFDs.
|Bonus||30% deposit bonus|
|Instruments||Forex, CFDs, indices, shares, commodities|
|Min. Trade||0.01 lots|
|Regulated By||FSA (Seychelles)|
|Auto Trading||Yes - EAs compatible|
|Trade CFDs on FX, precious metals, energies, and major indices|
Trade on dozens of currency pairs from around the world with tight spreads
LBLV is an international forex broker, connecting experienced traders to global markets through the MT5 trading platform. Our review of the online broker will cover everything from the login process and leverage, to payment options and promotions. Find out whether to open an account with LBLV.
LBLV Company Details
LBLV was founded in Seychelles in 2017, with 36 offices across five continents and 98,000 active traders. The broker is best known for its variety of trading account packages to suit all types of investing, from Rookie to VIP.
The company made the news for signing former Brazilian football player, Ronaldinho Gaucho, as their brand ambassador, who features both on their website and social media pages.
LBLV is regulated by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority (FSA).
Available to download from the LBLV website, the MetaTrader 5 (MT5) trading platform is an advanced multi-asset server offering a range of features, including:
- 21 different charting timeframes
- 4 types of order execution
- 6 types of pending orders
- 35+ technical indicators
- 40+ graphical objects
- Economic calendar
- Hedging & netting
- Copy trading
MT5 is best suited to experienced traders looking for cutting-edge analysis tools and market access. MT5 is also a great fit for clients looking to use automated trading strategies.
WebTrader is a user-friendly, web-based platform that can be accessed directly from any internet browser, with no app or browser extension download needed. The easy-access platform allows users to trade over 100 assets on a clean interface with multiple chart types, indicators, and drawing tools. Features also include real-time quotes in Market Watch, one-click trading, advanced market depth, plus netting and hedging systems.
LBLV users have access to four main products:
- Currencies – Trade major, minor, and exotic global currency pairs, including EUR/USD, USD/JPY, and GBP/USD.
- Precious metals – Trade gold, silver, copper, platinum and palladium.
- Commodities – As well as precious metals, trade energies and agricultural commodities such as oil, wheat and sugar. These can be traded both in spot and futures markets.
- Indices & shares – Over 300 shares and 40 major indices are available. Most traded stocks include Apple, Microsoft, Google, Cisco while popular indices include Dow Jones, S&P 500, and the DAX.
Spreads & Fees
LBLV offers competitive trading prices. Average spreads on major spot forex pairs, such as EUR/GBP and EUR/USD, are 0.3 pips, with a minimum spread of 0.1 pips. The average spread on commodities is 30.4 pips.
Other costs include inactivity fees on dormant accounts.
LBLV offers competitive leverage as high as 1:400. Leverage up to 1:100 is available on precious metals. Leveraged trading can be an effective way to capitalise on market opportunities, but it can also lead to large losses, so should be used with caution.
LBLV’s MetaTrader 5 app can be downloaded to any iOS and Android-based smartphone or tablet PC, where traders can control their accounts and track the markets easily. The application’s advanced interface also allows easy access to hedging and netting systems, Market Depth information, and a broad range of built-in tools and objects.
There are various funding options for LBLV traders:
- Card (VISA & Mastercard) – Instant deposit time. Variable deposit limit
- Bank transfer (via SWIFT) – 2 to 5 business days deposit time. Unlimited deposit limit
- Electronic payments/e-wallet (Bitcoin, Ripple, Union Pay, Neteller, Stellar, Tether & Advcash) – 2 to 5 business days deposit time. Unlimited deposit limit
In all cases, whilst LBLV does not charge internal transaction fees, traders are advised to check with their payment card provider or bank for any fees.
Minimum deposits start from $5,000 and go up to $1m depending on the account type.
Withdrawals can be made via card, bank transfer, or electronic payments/e-wallets. Withdrawal times for cards, bank, and wire transfers are one working day for processing and funds will clear between two and nine business days. E-wallet requests are processed within one business day and funds will clear between one and three business days. The minimum withdrawal amount is $50 and fees depend on the method used and account type held.
LBLV Demo Account
Clients can open a practice account to test the general features, client area, and products available. A demo account is a great way to refine a strategy and try a new platform. Users can then open a live trading account when they feel comfortable.
Deals & Promotions
At the time of writing, LBLV offers a 30% welcome bonus on your first account deposit. To benefit, clients should open up a new account and make a deposit. LBLV will then award the client an additional 30% as bonus funds.
LBLV occasionally offers other bonuses and promotions subject to terms and conditions. Check the broker’s website for news of any upcoming promotions.
Regulation & Licensing
LBLV Ltd is licensed and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) in Seychelles. This isn’t the most reputable regulatory agency, however, it is still reassuring to see they are subject to a certain degree of scrutiny from a legitimate body. Clients will be able to flag issues with the FSA, should the broker fail to pay out winnings, for example.
LBLV offers educational and trading tools for account holders including video tutorials, daily webinars, market commentaries, and free training courses. Traders also get access to free trading signals to aide decision making. Additionally, the website offers a Traders’ Suite, with a vast hub of market news, a product glossary, a market calendar, and e-books.
There are six different account packages at LBLV, with a variety of features available. All accounts come with access to the MetaTrader 5 platform, a minimum trade size of 0.01 lots, mobile trading, an account manager, plus 24-hour dedicated support.
- Rookie – Entry level account with a minimum deposit requirement of $5,000. The Rookie account comes with floating spreads and no additional features.
- Basic – Minimum deposit requirement of $25,000. As with the Rookie account, the Basic account has floating spreads and no additional features.
- Premier – Minimum deposit requirement of $50,000 and floating spreads, with the addition of an economic news indicator.
- Elite – Minimum deposit requirement of $100,000. This account has fixed spreads and also comes with the economic news indicator as well as technical analysis features.
- Elite Plus – Minimum deposit amount of $250,000 and fixed spreads. The Elite Plus has the same features as the Elite, with the addition of an EU private bank account.
- VIP – With a minimum deposit of $1,000,000, this top-tier fixed spread account is designed for the most experienced traders. It has the same features as the Elite Plus but with the addition of a personal banker for your EU private bank account.
Benefits of opening one of the six accounts with LBLV include:
- Advanced MetaTrader 5 platform
- Education & trading tools
- Up to 1:400 leverage
- Tight spreads
The main limitations of trading with LBLV are:
- No cryptocurrency trading
- No CySEC or FCA regulatory oversight
- Accounts geared towards experienced traders
LBLV’s trading hours run 24 hours a day from 5pm ET Sunday through to 5pm ET Friday. See the broker’s website for instrument and exchange-specific opening times. Details of holiday hours or changes to opening times are also published on the LBLV website.
LBLV’s customer support service is available 24/5 via:
- Telephone – +18886041711
- Email address – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Live chat – live chat logo located at the bottom left-hand corner of the broker’s website
Customer reviews also point to the helpful FAQ guide accessible on the website.
Keep up to date with the latest news from LBLV on social media:
LBLV’s office is headquartered at Suite C, Palm Street, Victoria, Mahe, Seychelles.
LBLV uses standard security software and procedures to provide clients a safe and secure trading environment, including advanced firewalls and Secure Socket Layer (SSL) 256-bit encryption. The MT5 platform also requires server authentication as well as the option for extended two-factor authentication upon login.
Whilst it largely caters to experienced traders, LBLV also offers a range of useful education and trading tools for those just getting started. With its low trading costs, its advanced MT5 platform, and a good selection of deposit and withdrawal methods, the online broker have no doubt earned a strong reputation within the industry.
LBLV accepts traders from Australia, Thailand, Canada, United Kingdom, South Africa, Singapore, Hong Kong, India, France, Germany, Norway, Sweden, Italy, Denmark, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Qatar and most other countries.
Traders can not use LBLV from United States, Iran, Korea, Syria.
Alternatives to LBLV
If you are looking for alternatives to LBLV we have compiled a list of the top 5 brokers that are similar to LBLV below. This list of brokers like LBLV is in order of similarity and only includes companies that accept traders from your location.
- EagleFX – EagleFX is a popular trading broker offering forex, stocks, cryptos & commodities.
- LQDFX – LQDFX offers online trading with multiple STP accounts and MT4 analysis tools.
- Just2Trade – Just2Trade offer hitech trading on stocks and options with some of the lowest prices in the industry
- ZuluTrade – Zulutrade provide multiple automation and copy trading options across forex, indices, stocks, cryptocurrency and commodities markets
- eToro – eToro is a multi-asset platform which offers both investing in stocks and cryptoassets, as well as trading CFDs.
Does LBLV offer a demo account?
LBLV offers a demo account once users register through the normal portal. Quotes and trading conditions on the demo account are the same as with a real trading account.
How much capital do I need to trade at LBLV?
The minimum deposit at LBLV is $5,000. The minimum position size is 0.01 lots across all account types. Overall the LBLV platform is good for experienced traders.
How do I deposit to and withdraw from my account?
Accounts can be funded via payment card, bank transfer or electronic payments. The same methods are available for withdrawals. LBLV does not charge any internal transfer fees, but clients should check with their card issuer or bank for fees.
How do I change information on my account?
Apart from basic information such as email address, contact number, and home address, account information cannot be changed once the account is verified. The client must submit accurate documentation before verification. This will help ensure the prompt processing of withdrawals.
Is there a way for a complaint or a pending request status to be checked or tracked?
Complaints and requests will be tracked by the support team and clients will receive a call-back regarding the status of their inquiry.
|LBLV is a MT5 broker offering trading in FX & CFDs.|
LBLV vs Other Brokers
- LBLV vs LCG
- Larson & Holz vs LBLV
- LBLV vs ZuluTrade
- LQDFX vs LBLV
- LBLV vs Binance
- LBLV vs Spread Co
- LBLV vs ForexTB
- LBLV vs IC Markets
- LBLV vs Robinhood
- LBLV vs Quotex
- LBLV vs 4xCube
- LBLV vs FXTrading
- LBLV vs Global Market Index
- eToro vs LBLV
- LBLV vs FXDD
- LBLV vs TD Ameritrade
- ThinkMarkets vs LBLV
- LBLV vs ATC Brokers
- LBLV vs Interactive Brokers
- LBLV vs FXCC
- LBLV vs InstaForex
- LBLV vs Amana Capital
- LBLV vs Axi
- LBLV vs ICM Capital
- LBLV vs XTB
- IQ Option vs LBLV
- LBLV vs 101investing
- LBLV vs FP Markets
- LBLV vs Easy Markets
- BinaryCent vs LBLV
- PrimeXBT vs LBLV