Hirose Review and Tutorial 2021
United States not accepted.
Go to the Brokers List for alternatives
|Hirose Facts & Figures|
Hirose is a regulated and dedicated forex and binary options trading broker.
• 1st Place 2013 - Oricon Japan Customer Satisfaction
• 1st Place 2014 - Oricon Japan Customer Satisfaction
• 1st Place 2015 - Oricon Japan Customer Satisfaction
|Bonus||50% deposit bonus up to $1,000|
|Instruments||Forex, binary options|
|Pay Methods||Credit Card, Neteller, Skrill, Visa, Wire Transfer|
|Min. Trade||0.01 lots|
Trade 45+ forex pairs with 1:30 leverage.
Make high or low decisions based on the direction of the financial markets.
Hirose is an FCA-regulated forex broker offering a range of trading tools including educational videos and the bespoke Lion Trader platform. Our broker review explores how to start trading FX and binary options, plus other key financial information. Find out whether to open a Hirose trading account.
Hirose Financial is a subsidiary of Hirose Tusyo of Japan, established in 2004. The brokerage made the news as the first Japanese forex broker to gain an FCA license and to open an office in London. The company now has a global reach and provides a high-quality trading service to over 200,000 clients.
Hirose offers two trading terminals; the industry-renowned MetaTrader 4 and the exclusive Lion Trader.
MetaTrader 4 (MT4) is a globally recognised platform, particularly for forex investing. Trading on the MT4 platform offers several key features, including:
- Ability to use forex robots and automated trading systems
- Over 50 built-in powerful indicators & charting tools
- Competitive spreads with no commissions
- Customer support in 30+ languages
- In-platform price warnings
You can download MetaTrader 4 to desktop devices or trade through major web browsers.
Lion Trader (ActTrader)
Hirose Lion Trader offers a simple and easy to use solution to start your trading experience. Highlights of the platform include:
- Flexible smaller trading sizes
- Binary options trading products
- Competitive low spreads with zero commissions
- 50 built-in powerful indicators & free downloadable strategies
Similar to MetaTrader 4, you can download Lion Trader to your desktop or download it to your mobile device.
Hirose offers a range of currency pairs, including four majors; GBP/USD, AUD/USD, USD/JPY, EUR/USD. Access to pairs varies depending on platform choice. MetaTrader 4 offers 45+ currency pairs, whereas Lion Trader offer 50+ currency pairs as well as binary options.
As user reviews highlight, the product range at Hirose is limited. Clients can’t trade stocks, indices, or cryptocurrencies.
Hirose offers competitive spreads that vary between online platforms:
Typical Lion Trader spreads:
- 0.8 pips on EUR/USD
- 0.9 pips on GBP/USD
- 0.7 pips on USD/JPY
Typical MT4 spreads:
- 1.9 pips on EUR/USD
- 2.9 pips on GBP/USD
- 1.9 pips on USD/JPY
Hirose charges no commissions on forex trades however a finance adjustment for positions held overnight will be charged, further details can be found on the broker’s website.
Leverage rates on forex pairs are capped at 1:30, applicable to both platforms. While not as extensive as rates at other providers, the cap is in line with regulatory conditions that aim to protect clients from taking on large losses.
Both platforms are available via mobile apps to allow users to trade on the go. MetaTrader 4 and Lion Trader are available to download for all iOS and Android devices, all accessible via the broker’s web page.
The MT4 mobile app offers:
- 7 timeframes
- A variety of charts
- 30 technical indicators
- Real-time streaming quotes
- Trading directly from online charts
The Lion Trader mobile app offers:
- Micro lots
- Multiple live and pending order types
- Live dynamic charts and streaming rates
- Account data and trading activity synced in real-time
Hirose offers four simple ways to fund your account:
- Credit/Debit Card – instant deposit and 50 GBP/EUR/USD minimum payment
- Skrill – within 15 minutes and 20 GBP/EUR/USD minimum payment
- Neteller – within 15 minutes and 20 GBP/EUR/USD minimum payment
- Wire Bank Transfer – within 2-3 business days and 50 GBP/EUR/USD minimum payment
Funds are typically settled on both platforms within 5 business days, though Skrill and Neteller offer the quickest payments at between 24 to 48 hours. It’s free to withdraw profits from your Hirose account, though currency and intermediary fees may be charged when using local or international bank wire transfers.
Note you will need to complete a withdrawal form to request a payment. The form is available from within the account area in the MT4 and Lion Trader platforms.
Hirose offers a free demo account for both Lion Trader and MetaTrader 4 platforms. These both require registration but provide a safe to use practice environment to starting trading and allows you to test your strategies before putting your capital at risk.
At the time of writing Hirose offers the following financial bonuses and deals:
- 50% deposit bonus up to $1,000 when opening a Binary Options account – minimum deposit of $50
- Refer a friend scheme with a 10% credit bonus on first deposits
Hirose Financial UK is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). As one of the most reputable regulatory agencies, this is a strong sign that the broker isn’t operating a scam and that prospective clients can trust Hirose. A compensation scheme is also available should there be concerns about the broker becoming insolvent.
Hirose offer over 250 training videos via its YouTube channel. These videos provide training on a range of topics such as how to open an account, setting powerful indicators and creating easy to use charts. In addition, the education centre provides users with free written training on topics including forex basis and strategy testing.
Hirose only offers one straightforward live account. With deposits starting at 20 GBP/EUR/USD, clients can get started in several straightforward steps:
- Complete application form
- Upload compliance documents such as passport/photo ID and proof of residency document
- Once approved, the company will provide a user ID and password within 1-2 business days
- Deposit an amount and start trading
These are several benefits of opening an account:
- Rapid order execution
- Extensive education hub
- 24-hour customer support
- Legitimate & FCA-regulated
- No commissions & low spreads
Drawbacks of trading include:
- Not available in the US
- No stocks and shares trading
- No MetaTrader 5 platform integration
Hirose follows standard market hours, so times vary depending on the market. Both platforms operate from Sunday PM (GMT) to Friday PM (GMT). More information regarding trading hours can be found on the Hirose UK website.
Hirose offers customer support via live chat, email, or telephone. Office hours for general enquiries are Monday through to Friday from 9am to 6pm (GMT).
- UK phone number – free 0800 860 0923
- Chat support – located in the bottom left of the homepage
- Contact form – complete form to request a callback, useful for European traders
- Email address – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Skype – complete request form for screen sharing facility
Note live chat support is only available once personal information has been supplied.
Safety & Security
Hirose is regulated by the FCA and holds client funds in segregated accounts. The broker offers no information regarding negative balance protection. The MT4 platform promises high-tech encryptions, secure logins, and industry-standard data privacy.
Hirose offers easy online trading on forex and Lion binary options. And whilst instruments are limited, you can use the demo account to try the broker’s services before opening an account. Our review was also pleased to see FCA oversight and tight spreads.
Hirose accepts traders from Australia, Thailand, Canada, United Kingdom, South Africa, Singapore, Hong Kong, India, France, Germany, Norway, Sweden, Italy, Denmark, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Qatar and most other countries.
Traders can not use Hirose from United States, Japan.
Alternatives to Hirose
If you are looking for alternatives to Hirose we have compiled a list of the top 5 brokers that are similar to Hirose below. This list of brokers like Hirose is in order of similarity and only includes companies that accept traders from your location.
- LQDFX – LQDFX offers online trading with multiple STP accounts and MT4 analysis tools.
- Just2Trade – Just2Trade offer hitech trading on stocks and options with some of the lowest prices in the industry
- Binance – Binance is one of the leading online crypto exchanges offering Bitcoin.
- Kraken – Kraken is a top crypto trading exchange offering the largest altcoins by market cap.
- Gemini – Gemini is a leading crypto trading exchange with low fees and a long list of altcoins.
Does Hirose offer any deals or promotions?
Hirose offers a number of promotions such as a 50% deposit bonus up to $1,000, as well as a referral scheme.
Is it possible to keep a Hirose account open without any funds?
Yes, Hirose will not close your account unless this is specifically requested. So if you do want to take a break, you can return to the financial markets with ease.
Does Hirose offer a demo account?
Yes, Hirose provides users with the opportunity to start trading in a trusted demo account setting with no financial risk. The trial period on MetaTrader 4 is 30 days and on Lion Trader it’s 15 days.
Is Hirose regulated?
Hirose is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), a secure and highly trusted regulator. As a result, we’re comfortable the broker is not running an online scam.
Can I trade on my mobile with Hirose?
Both the MT4 and Lion Trader platforms are available on mobile devices, with iOS and Android compatibility.
|Hirose is a regulated and dedicated forex and binary options trading broker.|
Hirose vs Other Brokers
- Hirose vs HFTrading
- LQDFX vs Hirose
- ITradeFX vs Hirose
- Hirose vs Nadex
- Hirose vs Binomo
- Olymp Trade vs Hirose
- Forex.com vs Hirose
- Videforex vs Hirose
- Quotex vs Hirose
- EagleFX vs Hirose
- XTB vs Hirose
- Hantec Markets vs Hirose
- eToro vs Hirose
- LegacyFX vs Hirose
- GCI vs Hirose
- PrimeXBT vs Hirose
- IQ Option vs Hirose
- Hirose vs Alpari
- HYCM vs Hirose