EUR/INR is the conversion of the euro into the Indian rupee. Historical exchange rate data reveals high volatility, which online traders can capitalize on to turn a profit. Utilizing forecast graphs and watching the news may also improve strategy predictions. Our tutorial will get you up to speed on the history of the EUR vs. INR and how the live rate looks today, plus tips for technical chart analysis. We also list the best EUR/INR brokers.
EUR/INR Trading Brokers
- Forex.com - Forex.com is a leading FX broker. The brand offers a wide range of currency pairs and some of the lowest fees in the industry. Spreads on the EUR/USD come in as low as 0.0 with a $7 commission per $100k.
- Interactive Brokers - Trade 85 major, minor and exotic forex pairs via CFDs on IB's FXTrader platform with tight spreads and low commissions, or trade forex on the spot market. They offer more FX assets than almost any competitor.
- NinjaTrader - NinjaTrader supports the trading of popular currencies including the EUR/USD. The trading software also offers unique features tailored to forex trading, including specific order and market windows.
- OANDA US - OANDA offers 68 forex pairs, more than many alternatives. The broker's in-house platform also offers impressive execution speeds and a suite of advanced charting and analysis tools.
- Webull - Webull offers a modest collection of 17 currencies, including majors like EUR/USD. Forex can be traded on the feature-rich investing app with real-time quotes and low spreads.
Top 3 Broker Comparison
|EUR/USD Spread||1.0||Commission (.20 pts x trade value)||1.3|
|Forex App Rating|
|Regulator||NFA, CFTC||SEC, FCA, IIROC, SFC||NFA, CFTC|
#1 - Forex.com
Forex.com is a leading FX broker. The brand offers a wide range of currency pairs and some of the lowest fees in the industry. Spreads on the EUR/USD come in as low as 0.0 with a $7 commission per $100k.
"Forex.com is an excellent broker for active forex traders with over 80 currency pairs, tight spreads, low commissions and powerful charting platforms for day traders. "- DayTrading Review Team
- GBPUSD Spread: 1.0
- EURUSD Spread: 1.0
- EURGBP Spread: 1.0
- Total Assets: 80+
- Leverage: 1:50
- Platforms: MT4, MT5, TradingView, eSignal, AutoChartist, TradingCentral
Forex.com boasts a global reputation with multiple awards and 20+ years experience. Regulated in the US, EU, UK and Canada they provide a huge range of day trading markets, not just forex, and offer competitive fees on a cutting-edge platform. The brand also provides a suite of additional tools, from performance analytics and SMART Signals to advanced charts and strategy builders.
- Beginner-friendly web platform and mobile app
- Fast execution speed of less than 1 second
- Respected and trusted broker overseen by tier-one regulators including the US SEC
- Investment offering varies between countries
- $15 monthly inactivity fee
- No copy trading platform
#2 - Interactive Brokers
Trade 85 major, minor and exotic forex pairs via CFDs on IB's FXTrader platform with tight spreads and low commissions, or trade forex on the spot market. They offer more FX assets than almost any competitor.
"Experienced day traders seeking a regulated broker with sophisticated trading software and very low fees should look at IB. Their range of stocks also can't be beaten."- DayTrading Review Team
- GBPUSD Spread: Commission (.20 pts x trade value)
- EURUSD Spread: Commission (.20 pts x trade value)
- EURGBP Spread: Commission (.20 pts x trade value)
- Total Assets: 70+
- Leverage: 1:50
- Platforms: AlgoTrader, OmniTrader, eSignal, TradingCentral
About Interactive Brokers
Interactive Brokers is a leading global brokerage that provides access to a comprehensive offering of stocks as well as forex, futures, metals, bonds and cryptos. The firm has over 40 years experience in the online trading industry and is heavily regulated by SEC, FCA, IIROC, and SFC. Day traders can use the proprietary Trader Workstation and can access powerful tools and data feeds as well as comprehensive educational resources.
- Direct market access, including to the FTSE 100 index, the CAC 40 and Germany’s DAX 40
- Proprietary Trader Workstation comes with powerful tools and charting capabilities
- Regulated by some of the world's most reputable bodies including in US
- Due to the pricing structure, this firm can be more expensive for aggressive traders who trade over $100,000 shares a day
- Platform and web interface are complex and difficult for beginners to pick up
- Accessing products like CFDs is not straightforward compared to competitors
#3 - NinjaTrader
NinjaTrader supports the trading of popular currencies including the EUR/USD. The trading software also offers unique features tailored to forex trading, including specific order and market windows.
"NinjaTrader is well-positioned to meet the demands of active futures traders looking for low fees and premium analysis tools. The platform hosts top-rate charting features with custom indicators. "- DayTrading Review Team
- GBPUSD Spread: 1.6
- EURUSD Spread: 1.3
- EURGBP Spread: 1.6
- Total Assets: 50+
- Leverage: 1:50
- Platforms: NinjaTrader Futures, eSignal
NinjaTrader is a US-headquartered and regulated brokerage that specializes in futures trading. There are three pricing plans to suit different needs and budgets, as well as ultra-low margins on popular contracts. The brand's award-winning charting software and trading platform also offers a high-degree of customization and superb technical analysis features.
- Low fees with $50 day trading margins & commissions from $.09 per micro contract
- Widely respected and heavily authorized by the NFA and CFTC
- Excellent trading software for active day traders with bespoke technical indicators and widgets
- Premium platform tools come with an extra charge
- Non forex and futures trading requires signing up with partner brokers
- Withdrawal fee on some funding methods
#4 - OANDA US
OANDA offers 68 forex pairs, more than many alternatives. The broker's in-house platform also offers impressive execution speeds and a suite of advanced charting and analysis tools.
"OANDA is an excellent broker for US day traders seeking a user-friendly platform with premium analysis tools and a straightforward joining process. OANDA is also heavily regulated with a very high trust score."- DayTrading Review Team
- GBPUSD Spread: 3.4
- EURUSD Spread: 1.6
- EURGBP Spread: 1.7
- Total Assets: 65+
- Leverage: 1:50
- Platforms: MT4, TradingView, AutoChartist
About OANDA US
OANDA is a popular brand offering exceptional execution, low deposit requirements and advanced charting and trading platform features. The top-rated brand has over 25 years of experience and is regulated by trusted agencies, including the NFA/CFTC. Around the clock support is available, alongside flexible contract sizes and automated trade executions.
- Wide selection of instruments including 68 forex pairs
- The OANDA web platform offers advanced price charts and graphs
- Low minimum deposit for beginners
- Customer support not available on the weekend
#5 - Webull
Webull offers a modest collection of 17 currencies, including majors like EUR/USD. Forex can be traded on the feature-rich investing app with real-time quotes and low spreads.
"Webull is best for traders looking to buy and sell stocks on a user-friendly platform with zero commissions. The intuitive app also makes this broker great for mobile investors."- DayTrading Review Team
- GBPUSD Spread: 0.4
- EURUSD Spread: 0.2
- EURGBP Spread: 0.4
- Total Assets: 15+
- Leverage: 1:4
- Platforms: Desktop App, Web Terminal
Webull is a US-regulated trading app that offers stocks, options, forex, cryptos, ETFs, fractional shares and more. The firm is authorized by the SEC and FINRA with a strong trust rating. Low fees, no minimum investment and generous welcome bonuses have made the discount broker popular with online investors.
- Easy-to-use investment platform and mobile app
- Smart Advisor for auto investing
- Zero commissions or inactivity fees
- Sometimes sudden changes in trading conditions
- No MetaTrader 4 access
- High deposit and withdrawal wire fees for non-US residents
Pros Of Trading EUR/INR
- Volatility – EUR/INR historical data indicates the buy-sell rate on this pair is particularly volatile. With close observations of live price charts, expert investors can detect trends and make projections.
- Data availability – Modern traders have access to all Euro into INR price history. Traders can find a chart for the last 5 or 10 years or look at data from last week or yesterday to gauge variation. All this online information helps EUR/INR investors make accurate forecasts for the short and long term.
- Automated live trading – Forex software that allows investors to execute orders automatically is now more affordable. These programs monitor the current EUR/INR rate in real-time. Importantly, they can relieve traders of complicated technical analysis, like working out monthly averages from candlestick charts.
Risks Of Trading EUR/INR
- Excess volatility – The EUR to INR currency pair is notable for its wide swings in buying and selling prices. The live exchange rate today can be significantly different from yesterday. This volatility makes it difficult for beginners to predict the upcoming rate and impacts other investment vehicles such as futures prices.
- Liquidity – As an exotic pair, the level at which EUR/INR is traded in the currency market varies. As such, the volume of live trading may be low compared to major pairs, which could result in high bid-ask spreads.
- Reduced leverage – Brokers with exotic pairs like the EUR/INR commonly offer lower leverage on such assets versus more established currency sets.
Factors Affecting EUR/INR Price
Many factors can cause the EUR to INR daily chart or weekly forecast to change. Some influences may cause a forward premium situation, in which the expected future price is higher than current spot rates. These include:
- Central bank policy – The EUR/INR exchange rate is affected the European Central Bank (ECB) and Reserve Bank of India (RBI) reference rates. We have seen this during the Covid-19 pandemic when countries took measures to diminish the impact of the virus on economies.
- GBP growth rate – Gross domestic product (GDP) measures the economic health of a country. GDP performance and outlook will affect the rate seen on a EUR/INR investing chart, as the size and performance of economies seriously impact currency values.
- Political stability – Political actions often affect the EUR to INR value. Traders hoping to profit from this pair should view the latest news and remain alert to the political landscape. The impact of the war in Ukraine, for example, can be seen on forex charts. The EUR has been losing ground to the INR because of the European Union’s proximity to Ukraine.
Linked Currency Pairs
Traders can use previous data like a EUR/INR rate history chart or long-term forecasts to inform their strategy. Another option for generating a EUR to INR prediction for 2023 and beyond is to consider the effect of correlated currency pairs. These currencies demonstrate price changes in line with each other – positively correlated pairs display movement in the same direction. In contrast, negatively correlated currencies move in the opposite direction:
- USD/INR – This pair tends to move in the same direction as the EUR/NR, based on yearly chart analysis
- GBP/INR – EUR/INR is also positively correlated to this currency pair
EUR/INR Trading Strategy
Knowing when to trade EUR/INR is important for maximizing profit margins. The National Stock Exchange of India (NSE) is open for trading 9 am – 5 pm India Standard Time, which corresponds to 3:30 am – 11:30 am GMT. This time frame is when the pair will be most liquid, and bid-ask spreads will be lower.
Traders should check their broker offers the pair before opening an account. EUR to INR is being offered more frequently by large brokers along with a range of powerful analysis tools, charts, lot sizes, indicators, and automated trading features. Some providers also offer services for converting EUR to INR.
Data & Forecasting
Many investors focus on analyzing present currency data. Monitoring a EUR vs. INR live chart is vital when opening and closing trades. However, traders can also rely on past information, for example, year-long graphs or trends over the last five years. Utilizing as much financial data as possible is key to making strong value predictions.
There have been many decades of successful trade between Europe and India. The EU is India’s biggest partner and receives the second-largest amount of Indian exports after the US. Goods exchanged has increased between the two regions by over 30% in the last ten years.
Importantly, keeping an eye on the volume of exports will help you predict whether the euro will strengthen against the rupee or vice versa.
Indian rupees were first issued in the 18th century, while decimalizing the currency took place in 1957. Most of the EU adopted the euro after it began physical circulation in 2002.
The average EURINR exchange rate has steadily increased over the last twenty years, roughly doubling since 2000. The price reached an all-time high of 92.32 in August 2013 and an all-time low of 38.45 in October 2000.
Role Of The Euro
The euro is an impactful currency in part due to the economic power of the European Union, where it is used in 19 of the 27 member states. It is the second-largest economy after the US and has almost 746.4 million inhabitants. The euro is second only to the US dollar in amounts held as a reserve currency and trading volume worldwide. It is also among the currencies with the highest amount of physical money in circulation, amounting to over €1.6 trillion in April 2022.
Follow events in the European Union to gauge the market’s direction. Announcements that negatively affect the trading bloc typically see the euro weaken against the rupee. Importantly, EUR/INR’s conversion rate today is impacted by high inflation rates, oil prices, and the war in Ukraine.
Role Of The Rupee
The Indian rupee is legal tender for the 1.38 billion people in India. The country has the fifth-largest GDP output in the world. It also has one of the largest labor forces in any country. The rupee has experienced a decline against major currencies like the US dollar and the euro over recent decades due to market forces.
Keeping an eye on the economy’s strength and labor forces will help you predict whether the currency will strengthen against the euro.
Final Word On Trading EUR/INR
Trading on EUR/INR offers an interesting opportunity for forex investors to branch out on an exotic pair. The live exchange rate for these currencies is highly volatile, and traders should make use of expert forecasts and historical data charts. Strong technical analysis skills and awareness of current news events will further your strategies. See our list of EUR/INR brokers to start trading today.
Why Is The EUR Falling Against The INR?
The European economy has been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. Monetary policies during this period have put pressure on the region to recoup costs by raising inflation. Another big factor to consider is the Russian-Ukrainian war, which has impacted the stability of the EUR in the eyes of the investors.
Is The EUR Rate Going Up Or Down Vs. INR?
Historical data indicates that the EUR has been increasing against the INR over the last twenty years. However since 2021, the EUR/INR has seen a decline. Markets can change rapidly; traders can check live price charts to get the most recent conversion rates.
Will The Rupee Get Stronger In 2023?
The EUR/INR forecast is influenced by many factors, including the present inflation and the war in Ukraine. The strength of the INR against the EUR in the coming years depends partly on how these regions cope with political and economic events.
Why Is The INR Rising Against EUR?
The INR has been relatively strong in recent times because it has been seen as a safer investment by traders when compared to the EUR. Despite this, the trend may not continue, and investors should look at recent news and predictions to create their own forecasts.
How Much Is One Euro In INR?
As the price changes on a daily basis, we recommend traders check the latest charts and conversion rate calculators. See a live EUR/INR chart here.
How Do I Start Trading EUR/INR?
Investors need to look for a broker that offers exotic forex pairs. Traders should compare spreads and consider costs like commission rates and available trading tools. In addition, check if the platform offers forex signals and other market sentiment tools.