Trade Pro Futures Review and Tutorial 2021
|Traders in United States welcome|
|Trade Pro Futures Facts & Figures|
Trade Pro Futures offers trading across futures & forex assets on multiple platforms.
|Pay Methods||Cheque, Wire Transfer|
|Min. Trade||0.01 lots|
Trade leveraged futures on leading currencies.
Trade Pro Futures is an online broker specialising in futures and forex on several platforms. Our review covers how to start investing with Trade Pro Futures including deposits and withdrawals, signals for automated trading, plus account registration and login.
Trade Pro Futures Details
Established in 2006, Trade Pro Futures offers global trading services from its head office in Austin, USA. The company is licensed and regulated by the National Futures Association (NFA) and provides access to several exchange markets including CME, CBOT, and EUREX.
The broker offers multiple trading platforms to meet the needs of all individuals; whether trading forex, futures, or both. Platforms are available to download from the broker’s website to desktop devices.
Note some investment software incurs a monthly fee.
Trade Pro FX
- Multiple languages
- 40+ technical analysis tools
- Supports several order types
- Real-time account information and news
- Fully customisable user interface and adaptable charts
- Strategy panel testing
- Customisable interface
- Order execution panel
- Advanced tools and indicators
- Expert Advisors for automated trading
Forex & Futures
- One-click trading
- Automated execution
- High definition charting
- Support for 20+ data feeds
- 300+ built-in indicators and strategies
- Advanced visualisation
- Single-click order execution
- Supports multiple data feeds
- Integration with advanced order types
Trade Pro Trinity
The broker’s established software, benefits include:
- Direct market access
- Auto execution model (AutoX)
- Trade directly from 10+ charts with 30+ built-in indicators
- Depth of market tool for complex strategies including OCO and trailing stops
Other useful trading tools and solutions include:
- R-Trader – Appropriate for swing and low latency futures and options trading
- CQG – For high performance traders with a focus on execution without the need for analysis tools
- Active Trader – Suitable for high volume traders offering reliability, fast execution and simplicity
- Quantower – A modern trading tool with charting and analytical functionality via a professional interface
- Overcharts – Designed by traders, the platform offers multiple data feeds for analysis on a simple, intuitive platform
- X Trader – Trade multiple markets from 1 customisable interface with speed, stability, accuracy, and single-click order execution
- CTS-T4 – Offers full functionality and customisation features. Real-time quotes, one-click trading, economic indicator feeds, and a built-in charting package
For full software details, visit the broker’s website.
Trade Pro Futures Products
Trade Pro Futures offers clients trading opportunities in:
- Forex – major, minor and exotic currency pairs
- Futures – including currencies, indices, energies, metals, meats and grains
Spreads & Commission
Trade Pro Futures charges no commissions or exchange fees. Instead the broker offers floating spreads which average around 1.4 pips on the EUR/USD. While not ultra-tight, the company’s spreads are around the industry norm. The brokerage also charges additional fees for some of its trading platforms, depending on your account. See the broker’s website for more details.
Leverage up to 1:100 is available at Trade Pro FX. The highest leverage rates are available on major currencies while leverage up to 1:25 can be accessed on all other products. These are reasonable leverage ratios and strike a good balance between providing traders with additional cash and capping risk exposure.
MetaTrader 4 (MT4) is available as a mobile trading tool, compatible with iOS and Android devices. The app supports account management and price analysis from a mobile or tablet device. The application is popular across the forex industry and offers many of the pending order types and risk management tools found on the desktop terminal.
Deposits & Withdrawals
Minimum deposit requirements are dependent on the asset class; forex accounts require a $2,500 deposit and futures accounts need a $5,000 payment. The broker accepts multiple currencies including GBP, EUR, USD, and JPY:
- Wire bank transfers – Same day transactions in some currencies
- Cheques – Non-US banks not accepted and subject to 5 days hold to clear
The broker offers demo accounts, with simple sign-up requirements. Given the long list of trading platforms and tools, a practice account is a great way to find a trading terminal that works for you. Head to Trade Pro Futures website to open a demo account and upgrade to real-money trading when you feel ready.
Trade Pro Futures Bonuses
At the time of writing, Trade Pro Futures does not offer any promotions to new or existing clients, including no deposit bonuses.
Trade Futures Pro is regulated by the National Futures Association (NFA), a license required by all futures commission merchants. The NFA is a legitimate organisation for the US derivatives industry designated by the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) to ensure members meet regulatory trading standards.
The broker’s website offers educational tools via training videos and online resources. Trade Pro Futures also provides an easy to use download centre with platform set-up links and how-to guides. Overall, the company scores well compared to competitors when it comes to additional trading tools.
The broker offers account types by client residency and asset class. All Trade Pro Futures account types have the same minimum deposit requirements of $2,500 for forex trading and $5,000 for futures trading. Accounts are split into:
- Futures Account
- Forex Account – US residents
- Forex Account – Non-US residents
- Forex Account – Canadian residents
To open a trading account, individuals must complete an online registration form, which differs depending on the chosen trading platform. Identity documentation and proof of residence must also be provided before you can start trading.
- Demo account
- Regulated by NFA
- Range of trading platform options
- Limited asset classes
- Withdrawal fees unclear
- Limited payment solutions
- High minimum deposit requirements
Trading Pro Futures follows standard office hours and offers 24-hour trading Monday to Friday, though timings may vary by instrument. Note, the broker also offers an hour of pre-market trading on a Sunday.
Visit the broker’s website for full trading hour details by instrument.
The broker offers a range of customer support options:
- Fax – (512) 682-9116
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Live chat engine – broker’s website
- Address – 11610 Bee Caves Rd, Suite 210, Austin, TX 78738
- Telephone – main (866) 938-4990, trade desk (512) 366-3299 (7:30 am – 4:30 pm CST)
Trade Pro Futures Verdict
Trade Pro Futures provides an opportunity to trade on established and bespoke platforms. Minimum deposit requirements are high compared to other brokers; something to consider before you start trading. But for US and Canadian traders, in particular, it’s good to see an online brokerage regulated by the NFA.
Trade Pro Futures accepts traders from Australia, Thailand, Canada, United States, United Kingdom, South Africa, Singapore, Hong Kong, India, France, Germany, Norway, Sweden, Italy, Denmark, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Qatar and most other countries.
Alternatives to Trade Pro Futures
If you are looking for alternatives to Trade Pro Futures we have compiled a list of the top 5 brokers that are similar to Trade Pro Futures below. This list of brokers like Trade Pro Futures is in order of similarity and only includes companies that accept traders from your location.
- Just2Trade – Just2Trade offer hitech trading on stocks and options with some of the lowest prices in the industry
- LQDFX – LQDFX offers online trading with multiple STP accounts and MT4 analysis tools.
- Forex.com – Forex.com boast a global reputation. Regulated in the UK, US and Canada they offer a huge range of markets, not just forex, and offer very tight spreads and a cutting edge platform.
- Paxful – Paxful is a crypto trading exchange and digital wallet offering low fees and easy sign-up.
- eToro – eToro is a multi-asset platform which offers both investing in stocks and cryptoassets, as well as trading CFDs.
Does Trade Pro Futures offer a demo account?
Yes, Trade Pro Futures offers demo accounts on trading platforms for users to test strategies risk-free. Head to the broker’s website and follow the registration instructions.
How many indicators are offered by Trade Pro Futures?
Trade Pro Futures trading platforms offer a vast array of indicators. Multicharts, for example, provides 300+ built-in indicators.
What are the minimum deposit requirements for a Trade Pro Futures account?
The minimum deposit to open a forex trading account with Trade Pro Futures is $2,500 while to open a futures investing account you’ll need $5,000.
What currencies does Trade Pro Futures accept?
Trade Pro Futures accepts deposits in GBP, EUR, USD, JPY, AUD and NZD.
Is Trade Pro Futures regulated?
Yes, Trade Pro Futures is authorised under the National Futures Association (NFA) designated by the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC).
|Trade Pro Futures offers trading across futures & forex assets on multiple platforms.|
Trade Pro Futures vs Other Brokers
- Skilling.com vs Trade Pro Futures
- Trade Pro Futures vs Libertex
- Trade Pro Futures vs 12Trader
- LQDFX vs Trade Pro Futures
- JustForex vs Trade Pro Futures
- Trade Pro Futures vs Amana Capital
- OctaFX vs Trade Pro Futures
- Plus500 vs Trade Pro Futures
- Tickmill vs Trade Pro Futures
- NinjaTrader vs Trade Pro Futures
- CommSec vs Trade Pro Futures
- PrimeXBT vs Trade Pro Futures
- Lightspeed Trading vs Trade Pro Futures