IFGM Review and Tutorial 2021
United States not accepted.
Go to the Brokers List for alternatives
|IFGM Facts & Figures|
IFGM is a leading Australian FX broker offering powerful trading tools.
|Instruments||Forex, CFDs, indices, commodities, cryptocurrencies|
|Pay Methods||Neteller, Skrill, Visa|
|Min. Trade||0.01 lots|
|Trade online CFDs in several markets.|
Trade on over two dozen FX pairs.
Trade on the top five cryptocurrency pairs.
|Coins||BTC, BCH, ETH, LTC, XRP|
Intelligent Financial Global Markets (IFGM) is a leading Australian FX broker offering competitive trading tools and the MetaTrader 4 (MT4) platform. This review covers deposits, bonuses, customer support, and more. Find out if IFGM is a safe and trustworthy broker.
IFGM Company Overview
Operating since 2012, IFGM is based in Australia. The broker is regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) and holds an Australian Financial Services License.
With its simple account offering, reasonable minimum deposit, and range of trading tools, IFGM attracts traders of all experience levels.
The MetaTrader 4 (MT4) platform is a top choice among traders, offering an advanced and reliable interface. Users can trade forex, indices, and commodity CFDs with a host of features:
- 30+ built-in technical indicators and multiple chart types
- Full EA (Expert Advisor) functionality
- PAMM/MAM account options
- Built-in news functionality
- One-click trading
- Hedging allowed
- 9 time frames
The MT4 trading platform is compatible with Windows PCs and can be downloaded from the broker’s website.
IFGM’s WebTrader gives users direct access to their trading account from any internet browser, meaning no software installation.
The WebTrader system offers broad trading functionality with flexible charting tools, hedging, and many more features.
WebTrader can be accessed directly after logging in to the IFGM secure client portal and is compatible with multiple operating systems, including Mac, Linux, and Windows.
IFGM offers over 40 tradeable instruments across several markets:
- Commodities – Trade on hard and soft commodities like gold, silver, and oil
- Currencies – Trade 25+ currency pairs including AUD/USD, EUR/GBP, and EUR/USD
- Cryptocurrencies – Trade on 5 major cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin and Ethereum
- Indices – Trade 9 of the world’s most popular indices, including the FTSE 100 and S&P 500
Spreads & Commission
Spreads are variable and start from zero pips. A commission of $3.59 as well as swaps are charged on the Pro account whilst the Islamic account is commission-free and swap-free. Commission is charged only on stocks with the Standard account. Overall, trading fees are around the industry norm.
With the Pro account, there is a choice of leverage at 1:100 or 1:200, and in the Standard and Islamic accounts, you can choose between 1:100, 1:200, or 1:500. These rates are high and can help traders capitalise on opportunities with minimal cash outlay.
IFGM offers mobile MT4 for users who wish to trade anywhere, anytime. With the same login and password as the desktop app, traders benefit from many of the same features within the native app, including multiple chart types, technical indicators and full trading history. The app can be downloaded onto iOS and Android smart devices.
IFGM’s WebTrader can also be accessed from any mobile device with an internet browser. Traders simply need to login to the client portal.
Traders can fund their account in USD, AUD, EUR, or GBP, via several free methods:
- Credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, UnionPay, and American Express) – Instant
- E-payments (Skrill, Neteller, and Poli) – Instant
- Bank wire transfer – 2 – 5 business days
- Local bank transfer – 1 – 2 business days
The minimum deposit for credit cards and e-payments is $5 (or equivalent) and is $200 for bank wire or local bank transfer.
IFGM covers the fees for all methods, however, traders should check for any intermediary fees.
Withdrawals can be made via the following free methods:
- Credit cards (VISA, Mastercard, Diners Club, and Union Pay) – Within 24 hours
- E-payments (Skrill and Neteller) – Within 24 hours
- Bank wire transfer – 2 – 5 business days
The minimum withdrawal amount for credit cards and e-payments is $5 (or equivalent) and €50 for bank wire transfer.
IFGM offers a demo account for those who wish to practice trading strategies at no risk. Users receive 50,000 of their chosen currency in virtual funds and will have access to the demo account for 30 days.
If you’re unsure whether to open a real-money trading account, the simulator is a great way to test the broker’s services first.
Deals & Bonuses
At the time of writing, IFGM is not offering any bonuses and promotions. Traders should check the broker’s website and social media pages for future deals.
Regulation & Licensing
IFGM is registered under Intelligent Financial Markets Pty Ltd. The company is regulated and licensed by the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC) and holds an Australian Financial Services License (AFSL no 426359). As per regulatory requirements, IFGM must comply with risk management procedures, staff training, accounting, and audits. IFGM also ensures client funds are held in segregated bank accounts with the National Australia Bank.
With its top-tier regulation and safety of client funds, traders can be confident that IFGM is a safe and trustworthy broker.
IFGM offers several resources and tools for traders looking to learn the basics or expand their knowledge. The IFGM e-book, for example, contains useful FX market insights. The knowledge centre provides information on a range of topics, whilst the Thematic Investment Portfolio Service (TIPS) provides research on direct market access CFDs.
There is also a trading glossary with all the basic technical terms a beginner might need, as well as a useful economic calendar.
Traders have a choice of three account types: Standard, Pro, and Islamic. All options support base currencies of AUD, USD, EUR, or GBP and have variable spreads. Leverage is offered at a maximum of 1:500 with the Standard and Islamic accounts, and up to 1:200 with the Pro account.
The minimum deposit with the Standard and Islamic accounts is $200 and with the Pro account, the minimum deposit is $1,000. Note that whilst all instruments are available with the Standard and Islamic accounts, only forex, precious metals, and indices are available with the Pro option.
There are several advantages of trading with IFGM:
- ASIC regulated
- Low minimum deposit
- MetaTrader 4 and WebTrader
- Good range of fee-free funding methods
Some disadvantages of using IFGM include:
- No bonuses or promotions
- Only 40+ instruments available
Trading hours for various markets are as follows:
- Commodities – Monday – Thursday 01:00 – 24:00, Friday until 23:55
- Indices – vary by index, check the broker’s website
- Cryptocurrencies – Monday 00:05 – Friday 23:55
- Forex – Monday 00:05 – Friday 23:55
IFGM’s customer service can be contacted via:
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online query form – accessible from the Contact page
- Telephone – 1300 735 125 (Aus.) / +612 9190 7577 (Int.)
- Live chat – located in the bottom right-hand corner of the website
IFGM’s head office is located at Level 25, International Tower 3, 300 Barangaroo Avenue Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia.
IFGM offers competitive FX trading conditions and a range of funding methods. And with a decent selection of trading tools, 24/5 customer support, plus a mobile app, IFGM is a good choice for beginners up to veterans. We’re also comfortable that with ASIC regulatory oversight, the broker is trustworthy and safe to trade with.
IFGM only accepts traders from Australia.
Alternatives to IFGM
If you are looking for alternatives to IFGM we have compiled a list of the top 5 brokers that are similar to IFGM below. This list of brokers like IFGM is in order of similarity and only includes companies that accept traders from your location.
- EagleFX – EagleFX is a popular trading broker offering forex, stocks, cryptos & commodities.
- Webull – Webull offers a leading online stock trading app with low fees and generous bonuses.
- Just2Trade – Just2Trade offer hitech trading on stocks and options with some of the lowest prices in the industry
- Interactive Brokers – IB Boast a huge market share of global trading. With a minimum deposit of $10,000 however, they remain an option for larger traders only.
- Forex.com – Forex.com boast a global reputation. Regulated in the UK, US and Canada they offer a huge range of markets, not just forex, and offer very tight spreads and a cutting edge platform.
What accounts are available at IFGM?
IFGM offers three accounts: Standard, Pro, and Islamic. Account specifications can be found on the broker’s website, but leverage up to 1:500 is available and minimum deposit requirements start at $200.
Is IFGM a trustworthy broker?
IFGM is a trustworthy broker. The company is licensed and regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) with AFSL license number 426359.
How can I deposit into my IFGM trading account?
Deposits can be made via credit cards, e-payments, bank wire transfer, or local bank transfer. All methods are fee-free but traders should check their chosen method for any external fees.
How can I contact customer support?
Traders can contact the 24/5 help desk via an online contact form, email (email@example.com), telephone 1300 735 125 (Aus.) / +612 9190 7577 (Int.), or live chat.
Does IFGM offer a mobile app?
IFGM offers MetaTrader4 for mobile, which is compatible with iOS and Android devices. Traders can also access the WebTrader system from their mobile browser.
|IFGM is a leading Australian FX broker offering powerful trading tools.|