Cyprus-headquartered FBS is offering a hefty deposit bonus for aspiring traders. Investors simply need to make a qualifying deposit and activate the bonus within 30 days to utilise the promotional funds. Review the terms and conditions below and start trading today.
Claiming Your Bonus
FBS has made it quick and easy to claim the 100% deposit bonus. Once you’ve registered for an account, head to your personal area and select the ‘promotions’ tab. Then choose the ‘100% Deposit Bonus’ and select ‘Activate Bonus’.
Funds will appear in the ‘Credit’ section of the trading platform. It’s important to note that bonus funds do not form part of any Margin Call or Stop Out calculations. Leverage is also capped to 1:500 when trading with bonus capital. Promotional cash can be withdrawn once the required amount of lots has been traded.
Terms & Conditions
Before you open an account and make a deposit, take note of the terms and conditions:
- If your equity falls below 30% of the bonus amount, the promotion will automatically be cancelled
- You must activate the bonus within 30 days of making your deposit
- The total deposit bonus amount is capped at 10,000 USD
- ECN account cannot holders cannot qualify for this promo
- You must activate the bonus while your trading capital is above the required deposit – $100. If you start trading and your account balance falls to $95, you cannot claim the 100% Deposit Bonus
- Bonus funds can be requested with each deposit. For example, if you make several claims on the 100% Deposit Bonus, they will be grouped, totalled and traded together.
FBS is an MT4 and MT5 trading broker offering a wide selection of assets, from 30 forex pairs and 4 precious metals to 40 global shares and a selection of cash-based indices. Global clients can trade with significant leverage up to 1:3000 and tight spreads across a selection of live accounts.
FBS is a popular online broker offering a selection of tools and resources. Its 100% Deposit Bonus also gives it further appeal, helping clients to increase trading positions and broaden their exposure to the financial markets.
Use the link below to sign-up and get started.