EZ Invest Review and Tutorial 2021
United States not accepted.
Go to the Brokers List for alternatives
|EZ Invest Facts & Figures|
EZ Invest is a CySEC-licensed broker offering trading on the financial markets.
|Instruments||Forex, CFDs, indices, shares, commodities, cryptocurrencies|
|Pay Methods||Credit Card, Mastercard, Skrill, Visa, Wire Transfer|
|Min. Trade||0.01 lots|
|Auto Trading||Yes (MT4)|
|Trade Signals||Yes (MT4)|
|Trade on contracts for difference with up to 1:30 leverage.|
Take positions on the foreign exchange market with leveraged trading products.
Trade top cryptos against the US Dollar and the Euro.
|Coins||BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP, XMR, DASH|
EZ Invest is an online broker offering forex, stocks and cryptos on desktop and mobile trading platforms. Our review explores the broker’s tools, demo account and funding options. Make sure you have the facts before you sign up for an EZ Invest account.
EZ Invest Details
Founded in 2008, EZinvest.com is operated by WGM Services Ltd and is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC). With over 10 years in the online brokerage space, the company has a long list of loyal clients and aims to distinguish itself through its choice of trading solutions and breadth of financial products.
The Sirix web terminal combines easy-to-use functionality with enhanced trading features. Aimed at beginners and veterans alike, clients benefit from informative graphs and charts, instant orders, trailing stops and 24/5 access to the markets. The platform also facilitates social copy trading so you can mirror the positions of successful traders.
EZInvest also offers MT4, a world-renowned platform, particularly for forex trading. A staple at most online brokers, the platform offers a familiar interface and reliability without comprising on powerful functions. Clients can access the MetaTrader Market to buy and deploy a multitude of indicators and bots for automated trading. Additional features include:
- Secure login and order execution
- Access to interbank FX Market
- Advanced charting features
- No dealer desk intervention
You can download MT4 to desktop devices or trade through major web browsers.
EZ Invest offers a range of instruments:
- 50+ currency pairs
- 220+ company stocks
- 12+ cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin
- 27+ commodities including metals and energies
- 20+ indices such as the Nasdaq, FTSE, Dow Jones, and S&P
Our review was pleased with the ample list of tradable instruments.
Spreads & Fees
EZ Invest charges zero commissions on forex trading and offers competitive spreads at just 0.6 pips on EURUSD, 1 pip on USDJPY and 1.1 pips on GBPUSD. Indices and commodities are charged at $10 per lot with variable floating spreads. Stock spreads again vary but come with a 1% commission per lot. Crypto trading comes with a 0.5% commission.
In total, the broker is around average when it comes to commissions and spreads.
Leverage rates are capped at 1:30 for most accounts as per regulatory restrictions:
- Forex – 1:30
- Financials – 1:5
- Commodities – 1:10
- Indices & shares – 1:20
- Cryptocurrencies – 1:2
EZ Invest Mobile Trader
Downloadable to any iOS or Android device, the EZInvest mobile app allows you to trade on the go with little more than an internet connection. It’s worth highlighting that the mobile application doesn’t have the same level of detail or functionality as the desktop terminal, but it will suffice for trading on the move. Features include:
- Free download
- Multi-language support
- Live trade execution and modification
- Tick-charts to assist decision making
Deposits & Withdrawals
The minimum deposit to trade with EZ Invest is $500 and the broker offers several payment options:
- Visa & Mastercard debits/credit cards
- Bank wire transfer
The broker isn’t forthcoming about payment fees and processing times. With that said, we do know withdrawal requests are processed within 24 hours and Bitcoin deposits are subject to a 6.5% fee.
EZ Invest offers a practice account that allows traders to gain an understanding of the platforms and products before signing up for a live account. No payment details are required for registration, just a few simple contact details and login credentials.
EZ Invest Bonuses
At the time of writing the broker does not offer any deposit bonuses or promotions. However, this may change and users should check the company’s website for any offers before opening an account.
EZinvest.com is operated by WGM Services Ltd which is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC). This is a respected financial authority and a promising sign that the company is not operating a scam.
EZinvest is also permitted to trade in the UK, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, and Sweden, among others.
EZ Invest offers several useful tools which add to the trading experience, including:
- Margin calculator
- Weekly economic calendar
- Analyst Views (only available once signed up)
- Range of educational resources from trading basics to informative videos
There are five account options available; Bronze, Gold, Gold Plus, Platinum, and Platinum Plus. All offer forex and commodities, competitive spreads, educational packages, social trading, and a 100% margin call.
- Bronze – $500 opening balance, 1:30 leverage
- Gold – $10,000 opening balance, 1:30 leverage, exclusive market updates & support, quarterly account review, premium algorithmic investing system
- Gold Plus – $10,000 opening balance, 1:200 leverage, market updates & support, quarterly account reviews, 25% stop out level, premium algorithmic investing system
- Platinum – $50,000 opening balance, 1:30 leverage, same perks as the Gold & Gold Plus but with a premium educational package and an advanced algorithmic investing system
- Platinum Plus – $50,000 opening balance, hands-on account support, premium educational packages and an advanced algorithmic investing system
Islamic accounts can also be opened by contacting the customer support team.
Benefits of opening an EZ Invest account include:
- Access to the industry-leading MT4 platform
- Good range of financial products
- Positive reviews online
- Social trading
- 1:30 leverage
Negative points of trading with EZ Invest include:
- Limited live chat support
- No negative balance protection
- Minimal education for lower account tiers
EZ Invest follows typical trading hours (Monday to Friday). Market opening times vary depending on the instrument being traded and the trader’s location. The broker is closed on bank holidays, in line with global financial markets.
More information regarding specific changes are available on the broker’s website.
EZ Invest customer support can be reached via:
- UK phone – +442034142038
- Email – email@example.com
- Live chat – located in the bottom right-hand corner of the website
- Feedback form – online query form available on the ‘contact us’ page
The live chat response rate was quick, however the quality and detail of support provided varied upon testing.
Users should feel safe depositing funds with EZ Invest and trading on the MT4 platform and Sirix solution. All promise high-tech encryptions, secure logins and industry-standard data privacy.
EZ Invest Verdict
EZ Invest offers a range of instruments to trade on market-leading platforms such as Sirix and MetaTrader 4. Our review was also pleased to see multiple account levels to suit different trading needs and deposit requirements. And with the added bonus of CySEC regulation, we’re comfortable recommending EZ Invest to our readers.
EZ Invest accepts traders from Australia, Thailand, United Kingdom, South Africa, Singapore, Hong Kong, India, France, Germany, Norway, Sweden, Italy, Denmark, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Qatar and most other countries.
Traders can not use EZ Invest from United States, Canada.
Alternatives to EZ Invest
If you are looking for alternatives to EZ Invest we have compiled a list of the top 5 brokers that are similar to EZ Invest below. This list of brokers like EZ Invest is in order of similarity and only includes companies that accept traders from your location.
- EagleFX – EagleFX is a popular trading broker offering forex, stocks, cryptos & commodities.
- LQDFX – LQDFX offers online trading with multiple STP accounts and MT4 analysis tools.
- eToro – eToro is a multi-asset platform which offers both investing in stocks and cryptoassets, as well as trading CFDs.
- Just2Trade – Just2Trade offer hitech trading on stocks and options with some of the lowest prices in the industry
- Binance – Binance is one of the leading online crypto exchanges offering Bitcoin.
Who owns EZ invest?
The broker is owned by WGM Services Ltd, a company headquartered in Cyprus and founded in 2008.
Is EZ Invest regulated?
EZ Invest is regulated to operate in the UK and other countries within the EU by the CySEC (Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission).
What trading platforms does EZ Invest offer?
The broker offers three platforms to trade on; Sirix, MetaTrader4 and EZ Mobile Trader. All terminals meet the needs of novices up to experienced traders.
Can I open an EZInvest demo account?
Yes, the broker allows you to trade with a practice account before signing up for their full account. Follow the sign-up instructions on the brokerage’s website to get started.
What is the minimum deposit required to open an account with EZ invest?
Traders can open an account from $500 with the basic account while the initial payment for the Platinum solution is $50,000.
|EZ Invest is a CySEC-licensed broker offering trading on the financial markets.|
EZ Invest vs Other Brokers
- FXPrimus vs EZ Invest
- EZ Invest vs Khwezi Trade
- CMC Markets vs EZ Invest
- FBS vs EZ Invest
- Deriv.com vs EZ Invest
- LiteForex Investments vs EZ Invest
- EZ Invest vs DeltaStock
- EZ Invest vs Amana Capital
- EZ Invest vs FXTM
- EZ Invest vs Capital.com
- Saxo Bank vs EZ Invest
- Investous vs EZ Invest
- AMarkets vs EZ Invest
- EZ Invest vs AAAFx
- PrimeXBT vs EZ Invest
- EverFX vs EZ Invest
- EZ Invest vs Alpari
- eToro vs EZ Invest