Moneta Markets is offering a 25% rescue deposit bonus to help clients in volatile markets. With unpredictable price swings sometimes leading to large losses, the CFD broker is essentially topping up accounts to keep clients trading. Read on for the details.
How It Works
The 25% bonus can be applied when traders incur a realised loss on a single deposit of at least $1000. For example:
- Deposit: $1000, Realised Loss: $750+, Rescue Bonus: $1000 x 25% = $250
- Deposit: $2000, Realised Loss: $1,500+, Rescue Bonus: $2000 x 25% = $500
- Deposit: $4000, Realised Loss: $3000+, Rescue Bonus: $4000 x 25% = $1000
Users must apply for the bonus within 30 days of making the initial deposit and promotional capital is usually paid out within 5 working days.
The rescue bonus can also be applied more than once on subsequent deposits of at least $1000.
How To Opt In
To claim the rescue bonus, follow these steps:
- Log in to the Client Portal and deposit at least $1000. The broker accepts Wire Transfer, Credit Card, FasaPay, JCB, SticPay, cryptos, and local regional payment methods. Most deposits are processed instantly and there are no payment fees.
- Incur a realised loss of 75% or more of your initial balance. The loss can be incurred on the broker’s selection of shares, currency pairs, commodities, indices, ETFs, and cryptos.
- Complete the opt-in form on the official website to claim the 25% rescue deposit bonus. Traders will need to enter their name, email address, deposit amount and account number.
Terms & Conditions
Bonus capital cannot be withdrawn. However, profits will be shown in your Account Value, while any losses will also be deducted from your account balance.
Clients can withdraw their initial deposit at any point, but any bonus credits will be removed. Also, if subsequent deposits are made, the accrued promotional funds must not exceed the total deposited amount.
If Moneta Markets restores an account from negative balance, traders must deposit at least $200 to be eligible for the Rescue Bonus offer.
About Moneta Markets
Moneta Markets is a popular online broker that holds licenses with the ASIC, SVGFSA, and FSCA.
Moneta Markets offers 50+ currency pairs, 17 hard and soft commodities, 25 major stock indices, 700+ Australian, UK, US, European, and Hong Kong stock CFDs, 51 ETFs, plus 43 cryptos, including Bitcoin. Up to 1:500 in leverage is available, depending on the asset.
Moneta Markets provides both the MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 platforms, in addition to ProTrader by TradingView.
Follow the sign-up link below to get started with Moneta Markets.