Bybit: Deposit & Trade To Win Up To 4000 USDT
Bybit is running a limited-time offer with up to 4000 USDT in bonus funds available alongside VIP upgrades. New joiners simply need to open an account and complete straightforward tasks by 31 October 2022. Read on for the details.
Rewards & Tasks
Traders that have not made a deposit on Bybit can take part in the crypto broker’s October joining promotion. New users can choose from the following bonus rewards and corresponding challenges:
- $1 USDT Bonus – Accumulate a net deposit of $100
- $10 USDT Bonus – Accumulate a net deposit of $300
- $30 USDT Bonus – Accumulate a net deposit of $1000
- $100 USDT Bonus – Accumulate a net deposit of $3000 and achieve a trading volume of $10,000
- $350 USDT Bonus & 14-Day VIP1 Trial Card – Accumulate a net deposit of $10,000 and achieve a trading volume of $50,000
- $750 USDT Bonus & Upgrade To VIP 1 – Accumulate a net deposit of $20,000 and achieve a trading volume of $500,000
- $4000 USDT Bonus & Upgrade To VIP 2 – Accumulate a net deposit of $100,000 and achieve a trading volume of $2,000,000
Rewards will be distributed to traders’ accounts three days after the risk-monitoring period finishes. Clients will then need to manually claim their bonus from the Rewards Hub.
Terms & Conditions
The joining rewards are not cumulative – traders will receive a bonus based on the highest tier their deposit and trading activity falls within.
Clients must also meet the deposit requirements within 14 days of the task appearing in the Rewards Hub. Deposits made following the 14-day period will not be used to calculate the reward. In addition, traders that withdraw deposits within three days of the 14-day calculation period will not qualify for a bonus.
The formula used to determine a trader’s net deposits is: [Total Deposits in Eligible Assets (including those purchased) − Any Amount Withdrawn During Event Period].
Accepted deposits include cryptos, Bybit Express, plus P2P. It can take up to one day for deposit balances to update in the taskbar.
Only derivatives trades contribute towards volume requirements. Fiat deposits and spot trades do not count.
Bybit is a leading crypto derivatives exchange and trading platform. Over 10 million users have registered for an account since the firm launched in 2018.
For retail investors interested in crypto derivatives, Bybit is an excellent choice, offering hundreds of tokens, advanced platforms, plus a range of trading products.
Use the sign-up link below to create an account and make the most of the Bybit October promotion to boost your trading capital.