RoboMarkets Integrates TradingView: Advanced Charting & Social Network
RoboMarkets has introduced the TradingView platform. The popular software is home to one of the largest communities of traders with a suite of useful features.
- TradingView offers an all-in-one trading solution with 15+ chart types, 90+ drawing tools, stock screeners, news feeds and more.
- Users can share ideas, trading tips and market insights with the 50+ million-strong community.
- Commission-free stock trading is available on TradingView with an R StocksTrader account.
- Traders can connect their RoboMarkets account to TradingView in three straightforward steps.
A One-Stop-Shop For Traders
TradingView has proven popular with retail investors, boasting a slick interface with a host of useful tools.
Alongside interactive charts and rich analysis features, users get stock screeners, trading alerts, economic calendars and integrated news.
The ScriptTM programming language also enables investors to build their own indicators and trading tools.
Competitive Trading Conditions
Traders who sign up for a RoboMarkets StocksTrader account can speculate on more than 2,000 stocks through the TradingView platform.
Spreads are low starting from 0.01, leverage up to 1:2 is available on US stocks and the minimum investment is accessible at $100.
How To Connect A RoboMarkets Account To TradingView
Traders can connect RoboMarkets accounts to TradingView in three steps:
- Create an account: Signing up requires basic contact details while the verification process takes up to 2 working days.
- Visit TradingView: Open the RoboMarkets broker profile and press ‘Trade’. Alternatively, select the broker icon in the charting interface.
- Connect the accounts: Press ‘Connect’ and enter account details in the login panel.
RoboMarkets is a CySEC-regulated broker established in 2012.
It offers a huge product portfolio with over 12,000 assets, including stocks, indices, metals, energies and currencies.
New users can choose from six accounts to suit different strategies and trading styles.
The broker accepts popular payment methods, including wire transfers, bank cards and digital solutions like PayPal, Skrill and WebMoney.